Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I haven't had many breakouts for quite some time now, and it was just lately that i've gotten a few pimples. They have been the really stubborn, red with a white head kind and it's really irritating me. I'm not sure what i'm doing different, cause the rest of my face seems to be under control. But anyways, these zits seem to never leave. I'd let them go and go and they'd pop themselves in the shower or when shaving, but come back a day, 2 days, or even a week later in the same damn spot. What can i do to get rid of these things for good?

Once you pop it, rinse it under a cold tap (faucet if you are in the US). Pat dry with a towel, wipe any blood etc away with tissue paper. Wait 10 mins and dab on some malt vinegar (will sting a little at first, thats a good sign). You can also put some on red marks, or other areas you are prone to getting spots. I had the same problem as you but i'm clear now biggrin.gif

Good Luck

""