Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i Wonder

Urine Therapy worked for me..Acne/Redness

First of all Urine IS STERILE!!

"Urine excreted by healthy kidneys is sterile"-Wikipedia

"Urine is virtually sterile"-Wikipedia 2

"Yes, urine is considered sterile in the sense that it normally should not contain bacteria"-Urology Forum

"Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products, but it is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi"-Sciforums

for the people who say Urine isnt sterile just google it..=_=

here's 2 success stories on the forums...

Thread #1

Thread #2

after i saw the threads,

i think/heard it's best if you used your urine when you wake up.

so i pissed in a cup when i woke up, washed my face with a Cetaphil antibacterial bar,

patted my face dry, and proceded to dip my hands in the cup and just rub it on the forehead,cheeks,chin,etc.

since it was the mornin' my piss was real yellow dark, it kinda stinked a little bad.

but it goes away in maybe 5-10min,

i did this a while ago, and it REALLY did shrink 3 whiteheads that were comin up.

and it also reduced redness on my face.

I'm thinking of doing it later again, but not at night because i use Retin-A.

But its like a moisturizer cause it made my face OIL-FREE and it may be irritating at 1st for a min or 2, but it goes away!!!

its summer, and if you got nuttin 2 do, why not try it?...

use a cottonball or your hands, and just wait for results later on the day..

it may even take a few days 2 notice, but try it!!!

Peep this thread, because it has Loads of pages with VERY useful information.

Thread

"No applying urine doesn't cause a rash, urine is just a bunch of left over essentials your body couldn't use, B vitamins, calcium, urea...there's a list of its contents a page or so back, nothing in there to irritate the skin, and lots of stuff in there the skin obviously loves. Reduces redness like no other and skin heals itself super fast."

also heard the more times you apply in the day, the better results

but i'll keep postin with my progress..

First of all Urine IS STERILE!!

"Urine excreted by healthy kidneys is sterile"-Wikipedia

"Urine is virtually sterile"-Wikipedia 2

"Yes, urine is considered sterile in the sense that it normally should not contain bacteria"-Urology Forum

"Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products, but it is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi"-Sciforums

for the people who say Urine isnt sterile just google it..=_=

here's 2 success stories on the forums...

Thread #1

Thread #2

after i saw the threads,

i think/heard it's best if you used your urine when you wake up.

so i pissed in a cup when i woke up, washed my face with a Cetaphil antibacterial bar,

patted my face dry, and proceded to dip my hands in the cup and just rub it on the forehead,cheeks,chin,etc.

since it was the mornin' my piss was real yellow dark, it kinda stinked a little bad.

but it goes away in maybe 5-10min,

i did this a while ago, and it REALLY did shrink 3 whiteheads that were comin up.

and it also reduced redness on my face.

I'm thinking of doing it later again, but not at night because i use Retin-A.

But its like a moisturizer cause it made my face OIL-FREE and it may be irritating at 1st for a min or 2, but it goes away!!!

its summer, and if you got nuttin 2 do, why not try it?...

use a cottonball or your hands, and just wait for results later on the day..

it may even take a few days 2 notice, but try it!!!

Peep this thread, because it has Loads of pages with VERY useful information.

Thread

"No applying urine doesn't cause a rash, urine is just a bunch of left over essentials your body couldn't use, B vitamins, calcium, urea...there's a list of its contents a page or so back, nothing in there to irritate the skin, and lots of stuff in there the skin obviously loves. Reduces redness like no other and skin heals itself super fast."

also heard the more times you apply in the day, the better results

but i'll keep postin with my progress..

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

no way dude. , no way i am gonna put my own piss on my face.

>_< even if it clears my acne

what's bad is gonna happen if you put piss on your face?

if you have acne, you probably have a low self esteem and are afraid of approaching girls.

so what's piss on your skin that hardly even smells, gonna affect your every day life?

according to ur siggy, you use proactive which contains Urea, the main ingrediant in Urine.

Step 1: Renewing Cleanser

Active Ingredient: benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.

Inactive Ingredients: water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, disodium dimethicone copolyol sulfosuccinate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, polyethylene, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl trimellitate, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Step 2: Revitalizing Toner

Ingredients: water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate-20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance (parfum), blue 1, yellow 5.

Step 3: Repairing Lotion

Inactive Ingredients: water (aqua), cyclomethicone, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, panthenol, allantoin, carbomer, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

I don't care if urine is sterile or not. I'll do a lot of things to clear up my skin, but covering myself in my own waste crosses the line.

I agree...there are too many other options. I would never put urine on my face, it would smell and be disgusting....

according to ur siggy, you use proactive which contains Urea, the main ingrediant in Urine.

Step 1: Renewing Cleanser

Inactive Ingredients: water (aqua), magnesium aluminum silicate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, disodium dimethicone copolyol sulfosuccinate, sorbitol, dimethyl isosorbide, polyethylene, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl trimellitate, cetyl esters, anthemis nobilis flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, propylene glycol, xanthan gum, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

Step 2: Revitalizing Toner

Ingredients: water (aqua), glycolic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, rosa canina fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium PCA, panthenol, glycerin, propylene glycol, allantoin, polysorbate-20, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium hydroxide, benzophenone-4, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance (parfum), blue 1, yellow 5.

Step 3: Repairing Lotion

Inactive Ingredients: water (aqua), cyclomethicone, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, panthenol, allantoin, carbomer, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum).

What's your point? Urea is in urine, but it isn't actually URINE. you say its doesn't smell THAT bad, sorry but ewww. Now Im going to be paranoid about kissing guys with acne. What if they rub piss on their face? so unsanitary. I mean has it really made THAT much of a difference? Please don't kiss anybody=)

dammit ppl freak out way to much. Umm does it help that much u ask??? LOOK AT THE REVIEWS ON THE HOME REMEDIES REVIEW SECTION.

Its the highest rated solution. 5/5 stars 5/5 stars 5/5 stars.

ok ya i wasnt gonna do it at first.. i laughed. i thought it was jus for some way for ppl to get pranked and put piss on there face.

but seriously ive cleared up 80% of my acne in 4 days tops. Some times it only takes 3 days. And by all means it doesnt smell one bit i dont kno y. It just smells bad all mixed in the toilet. I just pee on a cotton ball or pad and then whipe on over my acne areas like a toner. holy shit does this work. And plus u dont HAVE to do it right before ya fuckin go see ur girlfriend. I jus do it morning, night, and day if im stayin home that day. If im going out with friends i jus jump in the pool. Its not like this shit creates a layer of piss on ur face that smells and tastes like piss.

...the smell lasts for 5-10min i said, and it goes away.

sumtimes it doesnt even smell, if you drink alot of liquid...

Now Im going to be paranoid about kissing guys with acne. What if they rub piss on their face? so unsanitary. I mean has it really made THAT much of a difference? Please don't kiss anybody=)

ya id rather kiss a salty face (even though ur NOT gonna have piss on ur face at the time? wtf) then acne. Wutever we cant force u to use urine therepy. But from this site its worked for 100% of ppl. Isnt that strange. Every person that wrote a review on the product gave it 5/5 and said it ridded there acne and took away redness. Wut else can u ask for.

and it wont make ur skin super sensitive unlike proactive (use), neutrogena, any benzoyl/salycic.

i put the stuff on my face after i washed my face,

and it dried up in a few min. and im still walking around without any smell,

i had a pimple a week ago, it turned into a scab, but I didn't want it there, so i peeled it off..and it wasn't completely healed. I've been using 100% aloe vera and neosporin.

And it hasn't closed the skin up.

I'm not trolling or anything, but the urine actually healed the mark. I can see the skin pulling from the side into the middle, actually closing up the mark.

I'm not forcing anyone to use the Urine Therapy, all I'm doing is sharing my experience with it and RECOMMENDING people with mild acne to use it.

also, even if you do kiss someone who uses this therapy.

Your gonna be kissing his lips, and I dont think people who use the Urine Therapy, rub the urine on their lips. Acting like its a lipbalm. Even if u kissed him on the cheek, you aint gonna be licking/tasting his face...well i'm not sure of your ways of kissing people.

also what Thuglife2k5 said, it aint gonna leave a LAYER of freakin PISS on your face. it dries up.

i put the stuff on my face after i washed my face,

and it dried up in a few min. and im still walking around without any smell,

i had a pimple a week ago, it turned into a scab, but I didn't want it there, so i peeled it off..and it wasn't completely healed. I've been using 100% aloe vera and neosporin.

And it hasn't closed the skin up.

I'm not trolling or anything, but the urine actually healed the mark. I can see the skin pulling from the side into the middle, actually closing up the mark.

I'm not forcing anyone to use the Urine Therapy, all I'm doing is sharing my experience with it and RECOMMENDING people with mild acne to use it.

I think it's great that it works for you and other people. I'm just saying that I, personally, wouldn't do it. Benzoyl Peroxide is working just fine for me.

Thanks, I know it seems gross. But some people would try anything to help their acne.

BP never really worked for me, it burned my skin x_x. But glad it works for you

hahahaa

ya well also ive never had to deal with the smell at all either. It seoriusly seems like ur just putting magical water on ur face. And like u said its been healing my scars/redmarks also! WITHOUT BLEACHING MY FACE!!.. every other product will give u a pale skin tone.

this doesnt do shit to my tone. just a bonus for the clear skin

well i had Moderate acne actually. And started urine therepy like 3 days ago and im at mild already with mild scars/redmarks too

Yeah people who say "I would rather have acne than ever do x" probably don't have acne that bad. The truth of the matter is that people with moderate to severe acne wouldn't think twice about this. I have kinda tried it in the past, not that bad, but I didn't stick with it.

Keep the updates coming.

PS- urine therapy is extremely popular around the world, especially in far east.

One thing I have learned from years of browsing these forms, is that there is pretty much no substance that you can put on your face that someone is not claiming improved their acne. Coupled with this is a natural tendency to associate discomfort with effectiveness. I think this can offer some insight into why any Westernized individual, who has been socialized from such an early age to not play with their urine/feces, would embrace this therapy. I have asked the moderators in the past to remove these urine therapy threads because I think having them here really damages the public image of our community, and acne sufferers at large. Even if there is the slightest bit of legitmacy to the Urine Therapy (I wouldn't doubt that it has some sort of drying effect, which would explain why it would perhaps clear up whitheads, but there are countless other products that do the same thing more effectively) its overall contribution is more than offset by the detrimental effects it has on our forum's standing to the outside world. There is a lot of good information here, and having it sit alongside crap like this, runs the risk of all it being dismissed as freakish baloney. I also worry that an acne sufferer looking for good information on how to treat his/her affliction might run across one of these threads and be so repulsed that they will simply give up on seeking treatment. One of the moderators here is quite enamored with putting piss on his face himself, so I will probably be banned for posting this (apparently free speech works one way around here). Just my opinion. I await the unwarranted banning.

One thing I have learned from years of browsing these forms, is that there is pretty much no substance that you can put on your face that someone is not claiming improved their acne. Coupled with this is a natural tendency to associate discomfort with effectiveness. I think this can offer some insight into why any Westernized individual, who has been socialized from such an early age to not play with their urine/feces, would embrace this therapy. I have asked the moderators in the past to remove these urine therapy threads because I think having them here really damages the public image of our community, and acne sufferers at large. Even if there is the slightest bit of legitmacy to the Urine Therapy (I wouldn't doubt that it has some sort of drying effect, which would explain why it would perhaps clear up whitheads, but there are countless other products that do the same thing more effectively) its overall contribution is more than offset by the detrimental effects it has on our forum's standing to the outside world. There is a lot of good information here, and having it sit alongside crap like this, runs the risk of all it being dismissed as freakish baloney. I also worry that an acne sufferer looking for good information on how to treat his/her affliction might run across one of these threads and be so repulsed that they will simply give up on seeking treatment. One of the moderators here is quite enamored with putting piss on his face himself, so I will probably be banned for posting this (apparently free speech works one way around here). Just my opinion. I await the unwarranted banning.

You are a tool.

I agree. I read a couple of threads on other boards about people making fun of and criticizing this site because of some things reccomended here (like putting piss on your face or overdosing on vitamin a) Im sure it scares people off from coming here.

You are a tool.

wow i agree.

This is an acne forum, and im just posting what's helping me atm. and the title simply says what the thread is going to be about, so if you don't wanna be apart of it, why waste your time to even post here??

i could reallyCARE LESS if you want to help your acne or not.

i really dont even give a shit if im helping you or not either.

im just POSTING what's helping ME. so gtfo if you dont like it?..

and greginctw from the looks of your Topics, it looks like you havent done SHIT to help anyone.

your just lurking the forums for help. and you stumble on threads of Urine Therapy and feel repulsed that there here, because you think it might not work and so you go against it.

just like many people say proactive suck, but they still work for MANY people.

well day 2, and i think this is going to be apart of my daily regimen. I think it's almost the cure of my acne....Even though many people say "It's too early to tell", but as said in the other Urine therapy thread, using urine def. helps stop OIL. And i dont know about you, but for me, OILY SKIN=PIMPLES/BLACKHEADS/ETC.

i've been having moderate acne for a while now, but my problems were very oily skin which caused breakouts and BLACKHEADS. But this UT has stopped my oil soooo much.

Since using yesterday, i haven't had any new whiteheads/pimples/.

My daily regimen...

Wake up, wash face with Cetaphil antibacterial bar.

Pat dry, use some fresh piss :cool: in a cup, dip my hands and just rub it on my face. Trying to avoid the lips/eyes.

Then it dries up in a minute or so, it doesn't even smell :angel:

[The only reason it smelt yesterday when i used it, cause i had some epic ramen, and my piss smelt like chicken flavored ramen in the morning lols.]

For the rest of the day, if i take a big load, i just use it on my face.

well im going off to work in a bit. BBL

Okay, as I've said, I think it's great if this "urine therapy" works for you, but when you start using terms like, 'piss' and 'take a big load', even if you're only doing it to mock the people who insist that what you've chosen as an acne treatment is disgusting, you're totally undermining any positive reflections on yourself and/or "urine therapy". You're making it sound vulgar and disgusting.

I don't care if other people are being vulgar about it, but if you want people to be understanding and take you seriously, you need to rise above the immaturity. Obviously, this is a controversial topic. Maybe if you'd make an effort to consistently use proper terminology, people might have a bit more respect for what you have to say.

Very interesting. I'm also skeptical...but look at the review section. There isn't any (not even one!) bad review about urine.

I'll try it. I tried everything.. so way not try this one. And I don't have to pay for it :D

i Wonder, could you suggest some kind of routine? I mean for how long I must stay with urine on my face? Rub it in the morning and leave it until the night? :D

alright dude, in the morning just "urinate" in the cup.

and after you wash, or rinse with water and pat your face dry.

and just dip your hands in the urine and rub it all on problem spots, or all over.

IF it smells, it goes away trust me.

but MOST OF THE TIME it doesnt smell, and it dries up in a minute or so.

and when it dries up YOU WONT EVEN KNOW ITS ON!

So, just leave it on. And if you want faster results, many suggest to do it 3 times a day.

So as i said before, if you needa go later on the day, just use some and rub it on.

it dries up in a minute and leaves no smell.

it helps stop oil very good :]!

also if you dont use anything at night..like a prescription or something,

just do it at night too and leave it on overnight.

I use retin-a at night, but i needed to reduce the redness on these 2 spots on my face.

So i took a q-tip and rubbed it on the problem spots. And its practically gone :]

i wouldnt use ur hands to really apply it.

I seroiusly dont make it a extreme routine cuz it seems to work too easily. When i am going to the bathroom i will take a cotton pad or cotton ball and urinate over it. Then wen im finished goin i just go to the mirror and rub the cotton ball on like a toner. So like one or two layers all over. I do this about 3 times a day. If going out i just shower or swim just incase.

Also at night wen i would use proactive i would wait for the urine to dry on my face then put Just the Repairing Lotion (step 3) over the urine on spots. (stoped the proactive 2 days ago tho)