Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wantperfectskin

Glycolic Peel/Microdermabrasion SAME DAY?

Tomorrow I have an appt to get a glycolic peel and microdermabrasion one after the other. The lady recommended this because my skin is pretty thick and it tolerates pretty much anything. She did a really agressive microdermabrasion about 2 weeks ago. My skin tolerated it pretty well. She said next time she will do a glycolic peel and microdermabrasion. Is this too much? I would hate to ruin my skin even more. [-X

My skin is started to look good since I have been using the vinegar and lemon method. I have also been taking vitamins, and drinking lots of water. I get the microdermabrasion because I want a deep exfoliation so the products I am using will penetrate better. If I could find an exfoliation that could work as well, then I would use that but until then............. $100 a treatment (it's adding up :-({|= )

I have had a microdermabrasion with a combo of lactic and glycolic at the same time ... it worked out very well. Again, like I've stated in other posts, the success depends on the experience of the person treating you.