Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

help.side effects

after 3 wks on regimen 1x a day i have increased 2x a day and my face is very red and flaky and some parts feel hard and scaly to touch. my moisteriser isnt getting rid of dry skin or flakes. i am 90% clear though ,keep getting one or two pimples at the moment and they are drying up and very hard to cover.

i have a wedding tomorrow eve and feel very self concious about the dry skin and this spot that has dried just looks like a scab! is there anything i can do and when should i expect this to settle?

after 3 wks on regimen 1x a day i have increased 2x a day and my face is very red and flaky and some parts feel hard and scaly to touch. my moisteriser isnt getting rid of dry skin or flakes. i am 90% clear though ,keep getting one or two pimples at the moment and they are drying up and very hard to cover.

i have a wedding tomorrow eve and feel very self concious about the dry skin and this spot that has dried just looks like a scab! is there anything i can do and when should i expect this to settle?

what i would do is skip the bp this morning and tomorrow morning..and just spot treat tonight. that way your not drying it out even more and it will help with the redness/flakiness.. i just went through this. i thought i could use the bp 2x a day. WRONG. i now use it at night only. and someitmes all i do is spot treat. it really helped.

i find that im not getting as clear only using 1x a day.

i have just poped out to health shop and got jojoba oil,do i just add a few drops to moisterizer? can i use neat on really dry bits?

im using neutrogena moisterizer for dry/sensitive skin.

i have been using the jojoba oil with moisterizer and its good stuff! still odd flakes but not as red i think the oi sinks better into the skin that moisterizer. now i need to start cranking up BP as im not clear yet although there is a big improvment.