Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had acne ever since I was in the sixth grade. I used Proactiv, Differin, Arbonne, pills, etc., and it cleared up when I was 16... then it came back worse than ever at 18. Not until my first year of college, my acne finally disappeared. One of my mother's co-workers recommended "Pimple Eraser". It was a small white bottle and it looked so cheesy. Nothing had really tamed the acne, but I was so desperate I tried it.

Literally two days of using it, my acne had cleared. Although I'm on BC pills, the pills only mildly tamed my acne and I still broke out. But after using Pimple Eraser, I haven't had ONE zit on my face in two months. The only time I had a zit was on a place where I didn't put the PE (Pimple Eraser)...on my jaw line.

It's hard to find it at the stores, but you can order it online for $10. Go to pimpleeraser.com

I just had to join the message board because my acne was making me severely depressed, but since using this product, I am so much happier. The only thing I need to work on is getting rid of the acne red marks (which this product says it does...) but I need recommendations on good products to lighten the skin. I've used every natural remedy such as lemon juice, ACV, baking soda, aloe vera, etc. and nothing has worked for it.