Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f4ll3n89

please help answer a few questions..- breaking out

im breaking out the worst i have in about 5 months. i have no idea why...? 3 weeks ago i switched to using cetaphil moisurtizer instead of the dkr moisturizer becuase it feels much better on my skin; more soothing, less oily.. ect.

do you guys believe this change in moisturizer would cause such a difference?

also i started working at a restaurant and occasionally i walk through the kitchn or in the back where the dish cleaner is and he sprays and alot of water goes into the atmosphere.

would this cause more acne?

another question i have is.. does excessive sex or masterbation cause acne to worsen? sometimes ill have sex twice a day or beat off more then once. could this be causing more acne?

the main culprit sounds to me like its the moisturizer, some people do have trouble with cetaphil from what ive heard. id say go back to using dans (maybe with some added jojoba if its not soothing enough) and see if your skin gets better. also think back and make sure you havent been slacking or rushing or changed much else and try and be as diligent as poss. good luck!