Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not the clearest I've ever been, my face is still a bit red and I have a few dark marks... as well as dryness. But I thought I'd take the plunge since I break out whenever I wear foundation, no matter the kind.

So for the first time in years, I went out without ANY concealer or foundation on.

It was terrifying, and I really had to build myself up for it.... but it was so liberating in the end!

There were chunks of time when I completely forgot about my skin and felt completely normal. And there were other times when I remembered about it, but it didn't bother me that much.

It was also comforting and a bit humbling to realize that I'm not the center of the universe. The world isn't going to stop if I have bad skin.

So, I'd really recommend all you girls (and guys) out there who hate to not wear makeup, to try it, even just for a day.

.... Mascara and chapstick don't count.

congrats.

i don't wear makeup when i walk around my little neighborhood but i still get freaked if someone passes by. otherwise i do when i am around people