Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys, I have sensitive oily skin. I just started using retin-a yesterday and also I got off of tane about 2 months ago. I am looking for a great moisturizer. Do you guys have any suggestions.

thanks

I always liked Olay complete moisurizer for the day it has vitamins plus spf 15. I used the one for normal skin but my skin is normal/dry depending on its mood. I would recommend that they probably make one for normal/oily skin. I've also heard a lot of good things about Aveeno moisturizer. I've used the ultra-calming moisturizer and I like that too, it moisturizes without making skin look oily. It also calms skin down if its irritated or sensitive. Those are the only two I've used so I hope that helps.

I agree with the Olay Complete Moisturizer SPF15, I have the one for sensitive skin. When I got my Retin-A Micro it came with a suggested Moisturizer and it was Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, Untinted. I mix a little bit of the two together and put that on. It works really well for me.

Totally agree with everyone, the best drugstore moisturizer you can get that will be amazingly beneficial for your skin is OLAY COMPLETE MOISTURE LOTION SPF 15 (sensitive version). It has vitamin E and aloe in it, as well as being non comedogenic and oil free. I cant rave enough, this thing saved me

I think that depends on how long you're going to be in the sun. If its just normal sun exposure spf 15 should be enough. If you're going to be in the sun for an extended period of time then I would recommend a higher spf. I'm not sure if olay makes that moisturizer in spf 30 though you might have to get a separate sun screen. I know Aveeno makes one specifically for your face.