Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DipItLow

Anyone using the Perricone regimen w/ the DMAE cream/toner??

I just wanted to know if anyone else has had great success w/ this regimen like the original topic starter of "Acne Free in 3 days"? I can get everything I need from the vitaminshoppe just hope it works and I dont waste another 60 bucks down the drain #-o I am getting really desperate now and Im just keeping it simple in fear of breaking out. I have a weding to go to April 27th and I want my skin to be clear for that event(3 day wedding family I havent seen in 6 years 8-[ ). Right now im using Dermalogica microexfoliant my skin seems less oily and the white heads inflamation has calmed. I just want to look my best for when I see these ppl. sad.gif

Hi, I do not do this regime, but I was going over some threads not too long ago and this woman was raveing about it, she said it totally cleared her. she said it doesn't matter what cleanser you use as long as you do the toner and the cream. she said she was useing perricone's toner but she got her alpha lipoic acid, ester c, dmae cream from puritans pride. I was going to try this but puritans pride does not show there ingriedients, and they never awnsered my email so I did not bother. I may try perricones in the future.

so she didnt use the vitamins? Right now I am low on cash 8-[ I already started the diet and I can easily get the topicals its jus those expensive vitamins like 60 bucks #-o

i can't remember if she was I think she was, but I dont think they were his, because I was really interested in the regime and I wasn't going to get them so she must not have been pushing them. I tried to find her thread, but for the life of me I can't find it. anyways if your getting married in april, the vitamins wont be working by then it takes longer than a month for them to work. dont worry about the vitamins so much, drink alot of water that helps flush impurities out. then you can buy them when you can afford them if you want them. I just started useing a vitamin called dermavite I got it at osco: vitamin C 200%DV, vitamin E200%DV, vitamin A 70%DV, riboflavin 500%DV, vitamin B6 500%DV, folate 100%DV,biotin 200%DV,calcium27%DV,zinc 300%DV,selenium 71%DV,copper100%DV, manganese 250%DV chromium 167%DV, lycopene 5mg, silicon 20mg. It says it's recommended by dermatologists.

In Dr. P's book the so called "Acne Perscription" is only over a course of 28 days, which includes the diet, topicals, vitamins....