Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
santiago

mountain air

has anyone spent time in mountainous regions for example like the himaylayas and notice any difference in there skin,somewere the air is crisp,clean and unpolluted, i often notice a difference when visiting the coast or spending time by the ocean were also the air is of good quality or in the hills. i would love to test this out just out of curosity, say like 20 days treking in the himaylayas,

Everyone morning i wake up at 5 AM and go for a walk, the air is so much cleaner and lol its indiscripable, i dont know if it helps acne directly but it is good for general well being.

When I lived in the mountains (lake tahoe) my skin was very clear, when i moved back to the east coast is when my face just went to crap. so i totally agree that clean mountan air will help lots. The beautiful sunshine and quality of life helped me alot too im sure.

has anyone spent time in mountainous regions for example like the himaylayas and notice any difference in there skin,somewere the air is crisp,clean and unpolluted, i often notice a difference when visiting the coast or spending time by the ocean were also the air is of good quality or in the hills. i would love to test this out just out of curosity, say like 20 days treking in the himaylayas,

whenever i travel somewhere my acne clears up, my hypothesis is that whatever was on my mind in my shitty life, i forgot about and my immune system regained better functioning, for this reason i suspect mood and emotion to be a major factor in acne.

I now think the cure for acne is living a more satisfying life with reduced stress and increased pleasure. diet helps too. Ive been eliminating certain stressors and so far i feel excellent and hopefully i can keep up the good mood until the end of my life!!! and my immune system will fight off everything.

when you get air like this it creates NEGATIVE IONS and these are exceptionaly good for human health, by breathing this type of air,it can create a strong on going detox,keep all organs strong and healthy, and bloodstream clean etc, negative ions are at there most in mountain regions, deep in forest,woodland. waterfalls give off lots of negative ions,also the ocean, POSITIVE IONS are quite the opposite and can deplete,rob the air of negative ions, places like built up arears,citys, inside buildings,polluted areas.