Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

Big Red Spot/Pimple on the middle of my nose help!

Hey everyone. I'm 21 y/o male almost 22 and had acne when i was younger 16-20. Now it has calmed down and all i have are red marks.

However, 3 days ago, i grew this weird thing on my nose. It is dead smack right in the middle. It is REALLY red. If you touch it, it feels like a bump. It looks like a pimple but it doesn't come out fully. Usually when i get a pimple, it usually goes away after 3 days when i use Neutrogena Acne Defense lotion. However, I am not even sure what this is b/c i used the lotion for 3 days and NOTHING has happened.

Something like this similary happened to me before a few years ago and that was b/c I ate so much ranch sauce/ice cream. I told myself i would never eat it again but couldnt stop. This thing is really scaring me right now b/c it is right in the middle of nose, really red and hasn't shown any signs of leaving for 3 days. It isn't even a fully grown pimple b/c you can see that it doesnt come out fully if you know what i mean.

Does anyone know what product i can use? I am really worried right now. It just looks like a huge red spot right in the center of the nose.

I may have something similar. Its a painless little red bump which is perfectly circular and right on the end of my nose also. Feels kind of rubbery to touch, almost like a scar. It came from nowhere a few weeks ago and is still there. No cream has worked on it. Someone on here suggested it is a blocked pore but I'm not so sure.

I'd love an answer to this too, its only a tiny bump but it is quiet noticible

hahaha same here! i have this red spot... thatns not bumpy just red.. in the middle side of my nose it's small yes i think it's a red mark

i have the same thing, its been on my nose for like a week.

its REAL red i look like rodulph the reindeer, its almost like a nodule on my nose but i dont know becauce there are a few blackheads on it that are open but i cant squeeze the stuff out because i dont want the big red bump any worse than it is

Yesterday the Derm. gave me a predizone shot RIGHT on it and oh my god it hurt bad i start tearin up beatin on the wall kickin the thing you lay on lol. She said after a few days it should go away or be less red.

Hopefully it will go away in a few days, its nasty and people keep thinking i got hit in my nose or a bee stung my nose lol

so did you all have any luck? What happened? For big pimples i use byebye blemish i think it works really good. You have put Visine on it i do not know why it doesn't work for other people but it works for me. :think: wonder how they apply it :think:

Okay...how long has this lasted? That could actually be a cyst or infection that is recurring and needs to be drained by a doctor...or even melanoma which is obviously serious. Get it checked. Stop putting products (especiallllyy benzoyl peroxide) on it...and ice it to reduce redness and swelling.