Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nuke Acne

"purple drank"(cough syrup)

Hi, has anyone experinced drinking promethyzine with codiene the prescription cough syrup. I was wandering will it be ok if I do it a few times on tane.. I never done it on tane cuz i don't want to risk it.

cuz i really miss those days... One more ounce will make me feels so Great! Wait... I can't feel my face....

is it ok to smoke meth while on accutane? (joke)

ps try not to post dumb shit like that on the internet not a good idea

and ur not lil wayne. u can feel ur face

Guest missyjean130

cough syrup is for little kids who can't afford real drugs.

But no seriously, why would you even ask something like that?

No, I can't feel my face... Well they were discussing if it's ok to smoke weed and drink alcohol so i was wandering is it ok to do this... and you don't have to be a bitch about it...

Your truly an idiot get out of this thread you have never heard "lean" before so why are u even posting? so what it's perscription cough syrup it has promethyzine and the codiene i can't spell and i'm not gonna bother to look it up. But honestly you think im making a fool outta myself and being dumb but really look who's the dumbass.

Well, I do have a codiene fiene so anyone else that would like to help...

Guest missyjean130

That paragraph doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You need to work on your grammatical skills if you expect people to understand what you're trying to say.

No, I can't feel my face... Well they were discussing if it's ok to smoke weed and drink alcohol so i was wandering is it ok to do this... and you don't have to be a bitch about it...

Your truly an idiot get out of this thread you have never heard "lean" before so why are u even posting? so what it's perscription cough syrup it has promethyzine and the codiene i can't spell and i'm not gonna bother to look it up. But honestly you think im making a fool outta myself and being dumb but really look who's the dumbass.

lmao, .. but honestly you think you're making sense, when actually you ARE making a fool outta yourself and being dumb.......so really, look who's the dumbass.......lmao and just because it has a street name doesn't make cough syrup anymore of a drug, prescription or not, if you can buy it at walgreens it's not a real drug......I would suggest heroin, you can find it at your local street corner :)

That paragraph doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You need to work on your grammatical skills if you expect people to understand what you're trying to say.

Alright I'm sorry I admit my grammar is quite poor and might be a bit confusing. But I was just offended that you said cough syrup isn't a real drug and it's for little kids. That made me realize you obviously do not know what you are talking about and basically calling me dumb indirectly by saying "Why would you even post something like this?"

I'm sorry for calling you an idiot but your obviously ignorant at the subject, no thanks for your input.

Thanks!

well promethazine might actually react with accutane due to the fact that it has h1 recepter and it might create a whole new chemical formula. instead of dimethyl-11H- phenothiazin u might end up with dimethyl-2-amine. it might burn ur inter organs and ur adictoic acid might femulate causing a hole in ur stomach. when that happens ur gastric acid, which is made up of hydrochloric acid, will leak out into ur exterior homiac and slowly secret everything. ull start to puke all your organs out of ur body and result in a very painful death.

lmao, .. but honestly you think you're making sense, when actually you ARE making a fool outta yourself and being dumb.......so really, look who's the dumbass.......lmao and just because it has a street name doesn't make cough syrup anymore of a drug, prescription or not, if you can buy it at walgreens it's not a real drug......I would suggest heroin, you can find it at your local street corner :)

hahaahahaha shows what you know. Ok, I'm wrong it's not a real drug! Real drugs are only available in the street corners!!!! And it dose not get you scrwed up!!!! Damn people these days...

well promethazine might actually react with accutane due to the fact that it has h1 recepter and it might create a whole new chemical formula. instead of dimethyl-11H- phenothiazin u might end up with dimethyl-2-amine. it might burn ur inter organs and ur adictoic acid might femulate causing a hole in ur stomach. when that happens ur gastric acid, which is made up of hydrochloric acid, will leak out into ur exterior homiac and slowly secret everything. ull start to puke all your organs out of ur body and result in a very painful death.

That's why no one has posted a real answer. Everyone who has tried "purple drank" while on Accutane hasn't lived to tell about it.

Guest missyjean130

You can get high off an ingredient in cold medicine which also enables you to feel little pain. I'm sure we all know about over the counter drugs.We're not 5.

We're just trying to say they're pathetic, and I personally do not think highly of any drug-illegal,prescription,or OTC.

You can get high off an ingredient in cold medicine which also enables you to feel little pain. I'm sure we all know about over the counter drugs.We're not 5.

We're just trying to say they're pathetic, and I personally do not think highly of any drug-illegal,prescription,or OTC.

Cool that's your opinion which is worth as much as mine..

You would rather bottle pop but i buy a bottle pop drop some syrup in it... Yee deeg?

this thread actually made me laugh out loud

codeine is a pain reliever, what if you had extreme tooth pain or something while on accutane, who knows if a doctor would let you take codeine with it.

but really, just don't risk it, you know you're not supposed to and no one here is going to say "omg totally take codeine while on accutane it's so safe"

you know lil wayne is addicted to that right? According to him he is trying to be weaned off and the withdrawls suck really bad. Hey I was bored and read a Vibe while on a road trip, it was my friends.

Guest missyjean130

Correction-I hate OTC drugs when used to get high. That post I did made me lol.

Drug addictions are terrible...people with withdrawls can be scary too. I hate hearing about celebrity news- I don't want to turn into one of those people who are constantly like," OMG did you hear about Brittany Spears?! blah blah blah..."

Those magazines are horrible. Beware Dendralover :mellow:

lol

Accutane is hard enough on your liver. Do not use anything else that may tax the liver unless your doctor says it's okay to do so.

you know lil wayne is addicted to that right? According to him he is trying to be weaned off and the withdrawls suck really bad. Hey I was bored and read a Vibe while on a road trip, it was my friends.

Wow, i knew people would mention my fave rapper of all time in this thread. Yeah, good luck to him. He really should i think he had enough and he's 25 he should move on from drugs and become a man and set a good example for his daughter.. And continue making great music for me to dl and buy =).

I'll admit he infulence me to try this stuff really good stuff.. Can't lie.

I saw an interview not too long ago someone asked him about his addiction to the drank he basically said don't worry about me worry about your self. I get money and pray everyday i'm so blessed etc... And if i die I will die as a legend already and i will die happy.

Well.. GL to lil wayne w/e decision he makes i just hope he makes the right one...

BTW RIP to Dj Screw AND Pimp C (purple drank overdose)

Correction-I hate OTC drugs when used to get high. That post I did made me lol.

Drug addictions are terrible...people with withdrawls can be scary too. I hate hearing about celebrity news- I don't want to turn into one of those people who are constantly like," OMG did you hear about Brittany Spears?! blah blah blah..."

Those magazines are horrible. Beware Dendralover :mellow:

lol

Magazines like Spin and Rolling Stone are horrible? They are music magz, now InTouch and People those stupid celeb magz yeah those are horrible but music magazines are great I have been reading Rolling Stone for like 12 years now. I admited I was embarrassed about the Vibe, I am totally not into that kind of music.

Guest missyjean130

oops, thought that was a celeb mag... :redface: so many magazines out there. :wacko:

You let a celebrity influence you to take drugs? How old are you?

Lil Wayne isn't a legend.The Beatles,Michael Jackson...those are legends.

oops, thought that was a celeb mag... :redface: so many magazines out there. :wacko:

Yes, I did and I'm a teen...

lil wayne will get there... next time you mention pac biggie or jay-z, don't forget weezy baby(wayne).

Guest missyjean130

Yes, I did and I'm a teen...

lil wayne will get there... next time you mention pac biggie or jay-z, don't forget weezy baby(wayne).

I don't know who any of those people are besides jay-z. Well, you could be right,since a lot of celebrities are only legends AFTER they die.

Oh, and I think you need better rolemodels.Like,Jesus or something.

rapperz are tha worst role models homey..

and THAS comin' from a hip hop head.

Check out my music, listen.

www.myspace.com/hustle4jesus

Thas whassup. YadidatombouT?

haha wtf is with all these pussy haters on this thread. He wants advice thats y hes on this site dumbasses. "leanin on that prometha tha tha tha zine". Ya well anyways My bud had to go to the hospital from that stuff. So if ur gonna get lifted off shit like that id do it sepereatly for sure. Like just some codien tablets. There addicting tho so beware. But im pretty sure there anti inflammatory jus like ibuprofen. So theyd help acne lmao. Accept itl damage the liv

and nice Mr. Carter quote.

Anyways i dont think Weezy will go as high as 2pac, Biggie, n Jay Z went. But thats only becuz we wont let Mainstream do that anymore for some gay reason. But lil wayne is throwin out the best beats of ALL TIME. His songs bump better then any other songs ive EVER heard. Thats legendary in my book. Hes still makin the music tho so idk wut to say. Hes definently a KING but ik he wont pass pac or biggie. Hes already passin NAS THO!! and thats huge.

Lil Wayne is already makin carter 4 tracks lmao. Hes a monster man. Check out Lil Wayne- The American Dream (to clear me up). Its sick as hell.

ONE MORE THING: Lil Wayne is very secretive u may not know. Hes actually Smart. He doesnt show it much with his party tactics unlike Lupe Fiasco may but his grades were actually really high i heard. Thats y his lyrics are off the chart.

haha wtf is with all these pussy haters on this thread. He wants advice thats y hes on this site dumbasses. "leanin on that prometha tha tha tha zine". Ya well anyways My bud had to go to the hospital from that stuff. So if ur gonna get lifted off shit like that id do it sepereatly for sure. Like just some codien tablets. There addicting tho so beware. But im pretty sure there anti inflammatory jus like ibuprofen. So theyd help acne lmao. Accept itl damage the liv

and nice Mr. Carter quote.

Anyways i dont think Weezy will go as high as 2pac, Biggie, n Jay Z went. But thats only becuz we wont let Mainstream do that anymore for some gay reason. But lil wayne is throwin out the best beats of ALL TIME. His songs bump better then any other songs ive EVER heard. Thats legendary in my book. Hes still makin the music tho so idk wut to say. Hes definently a KING but ik he wont pass pac or biggie. Hes already passin NAS THO!! and thats huge.

Lil Wayne is already makin carter 4 tracks lmao. Hes a monster man. Check out Lil Wayne- The American Dream (to clear me up). Its sick as hell.

ONE MORE THING: Lil Wayne is very secretive u may not know. Hes actually Smart. He doesnt show it much with his party tactics unlike Lupe Fiasco may but his grades were actually really high i heard. Thats y his lyrics are off the chart.

Lil Wayne shot himself in the chest on accident with a .44-caliber. Doesn't sound too smart to me...

Wikipedia Source