Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

Under skin bumps still there???

I had two cysts before I started tane 2 montha go. They went away before starting on tane and since have left two dormant non-painful bumps where they used to be. They can't be seen but only felt. Both on either side of my cheeks. Yesterday I must have touched one of them after a long time and it sort of got bigger, I didnt want to squeeze to see if anything would come out with the fear of leaving more hyperpigmentation.

My problem is I am stuck in terms of what to do? I thought maybe in 2-3 months they would have gone but they haven't. I have tried to research wht they could be and the closest thing I can get is a sebaceous cyst. What can be done about these without causing scarring? If I leave them I fear after tane they will just become full grown cysts again. Besides they are very annoying as i can feel them and one day I might do something stupid. Why are these bumps not going down??

They just take time. I asked my derm about these because I've got some too that have been there since the beginning. They're almost gone now, but it has taken so long. One of them did end up surfacing a couple of weeks ago. Just try your best to be patient. :)

They just take time. I asked my derm about these because I've got some too that have been there since the beginning. They're almost gone now, but it has taken so long. One of them did end up surfacing a couple of weeks ago. Just try your best to be patient. :)

thanks Siava, you always make me feel confident again!

i got a few too!! im super worried they would turn into scabs... they are where my old cysts used to be, before they were injected..