Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackbirdbeatle

Need Help with choosing an acid toner/lotion

Well, heres my deal. I pretty much have outgrown my acne, or at least to the point where I get one every now and then and it's small(I'm a 21 year old male and it's about bloody time). However I still have red marks all over my forehead and some on my cheeks which have been there forever. They usually fade over the course of a year but after getting red marks from a zit every two weeks or so it adds up.

I'm not really looking to give another peel a go as I've tried glycolic 30%, TCA complex(might have to give it another go), and don't want to shell oujt 50.00CDN for mandelic(especially since most have damn algae in it).

So i'm asking anyone who knows of a good AHA toner or lotion that I could use to speed up the fading. Right now I'm trying kiss my face 5% AHA and was thinking Neutrogena healthy skin with gycolic, however both make my forehead oily. I was also jsut thinking of a straight low percentage glycolic toner such as this one. http://www.homepeels.com/Merchant2/merchan...tegory_Code=GTP

All I want is for something to get rid of these marks(preferably before may). They're not that red, just noticable and I would have great skin otherwise. Should I start with 10%AHA? I have very sturdy skin as well.

Thanks for the suggestions.