Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carebear_heart

Body Shop Concealer Stick

Hei, I just wanna ask u gals out there whether u have tried Body Shop's Concealer Stick? It is the one in brown color... I was wondering whether that concealer gives u breakout. I have been using it at my nose and I keep having pimples at my nose. I'm at a lost.

I know this post is just about the concealer, but I was wondering if the other Body shop make-up products broke people out as well? They look good on the site, but I've never tried any and don't want to waste my money. Thanks for anyone's feedback. biggrin.gif/

their tea tree oil foundation didn't break me out, and has a natural looking finish. It was too sheer for my taste though. It has an oily-sort of feeling going on, so it definately needs powder over it.

You gals are so great!

animegirle- Thank you so much for all the info. You're a Godsend. =D>

ritzvin- Thanks again. You have so much knowledge of makeup; it's amazing!

OK...thanks for the reply u guys ....Body Shop looks good but it definitely causes break outs. And yet it calimed that the products are non-comedogenic.....BS.. However, I am still using the concealer.....the ones that have to sharpen it with its sharpener.... I am afraid of trying other concealer.....recommendations anyone?