Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not much, I don't think...

However, non-comdogenic seems to suggest a more definite answer. If a product says "won't clog pores" it seems to suggest to me that it shouldn't clog pores, but with non-comdogenic, it means that it's passes stringent tests and has reached a standard so that it means pores won't get clogged. Not sure though, frances may have more input on this.

There isnt a difference...........

Thats what it means.They just dumb it down when you read it on a product so people understand what it means.

Its usually :-

Non-Comedogenic (Wont Clog Pores)

They are just explaining what it means when they put that next to it.

But the lotion I am using (Eurcerin Original) Does now say non-comedogenic....It just says.....won't clog pores....Should I find a lotion that says non-comedogenic or keep on using the one I am using now? #-o

Oh and btw.....is a alpa hydrox lotion like Eurcerin Renewal bad for thew skin?????? :^o

They are just putting wont clog pores on it so its easier for people to understand.

There was confusion as to what Non - Comedogenic meant so they are keeping it simple.

Continue using what ur using.

If it says wont clog pores then its Non-Comedogenic.

Comprende?