Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hope12

experiences in month 3?

I am on day 56 and am nervous about breaking out again. I feel like I touch my skin a lot now because I am paranoid that it won't stay clear. I want to be home free!

What experiences/side effects did people have in their third month?

post-79833-1217385837_thumb.jpg

post-79833-1217385837_thumb.jpg

And how much mg per day do you take? I'm on a low dose (20mg) treatment, also day 57. My skin still is as bad as before, quite oily etc. That's wh I'm taking additional antibotics..

During the 3rd month I still got small blemishes here and there. Nothing major. Dry skin and eyes. Evil lips. Started getting more tired, too.

During the 3rd month I still got small blemishes here and there. Nothing major. Dry skin and eyes. Evil lips. Started getting more tired, too.

You do look Great!!! Congrats and hope it continues uphill from here :)

Im just starting month two on my second course of tane

But on my first course of 20 mg/day, my third month was good -- things were improving continuously with minor blemishes here and there. The dryness was a bit more though

Can u tell us how severe you acne was to start with and what dose you're on??

Good luck with the remainder of ur course :)

You do look Great!!! Congrats and hope it continues uphill from here :)

Im just starting month two on my second course of tane

But on my first course of 20 mg/day, my third month was good -- things were improving continuously with minor blemishes here and there. The dryness was a bit more though

Can u tell us how severe you acne was to start with and what dose you're on??

Good luck with the remainder of ur course :)

Thank you! I am on 60mg a day (5'6'', 108lbs). My acne was never all that severe but it reached a point where everything else was failing and it started getting worse and worse at the beginning of this year. I got to the point where I was always having several deep pimples and I could NOT get clear no matter what. I basically decided that I didn;t want to deal with acne at 23 so I went on accutane. My brother went on when he was in highschool and it totally cleared him up! Also, my back completely broke out which was NOT attractive and was very painful. Now it's almost completely clear. So far, I would reccommend accutane to ANYONE who was considering going on it. I know people have different experiences but I think most things are worth going through for a short time in order to have beautiful skin:-)