Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PacMan88

Stopping minnocycline after regimen success

I've used minocycline for about 8 months and it has helped improve my skin. Not anything earth shattering, but a little bit of improvement. But since I've started doing Dan's regimen my skin has been perfect. Now I want to go off minocycline so I haven't taken it for 2 weeks. I've noticed some little pimples popping up. Should I phase out minocycline instead of just stop taking it? Will the regimen be able to protect my skin from huge breakouts?

Also, has anyone been in my situation, where the regimen worked for them so they stopped mino?

I've used minocycline for about 8 months and it has helped improve my skin. Not anything earth shattering, but a little bit of improvement. But since I've started doing Dan's regimen my skin has been perfect. Now I want to go off minocycline so I haven't taken it for 2 weeks. I've noticed some little pimples popping up. Should I phase out minocycline instead of just stop taking it? Will the regimen be able to protect my skin from huge breakouts?

Also, has anyone been in my situation, where the regimen worked for them so they stopped mino?

well im using minocycline rite now and my regimen is comeing in the maIL IN A WEEK. but about the minocycline u have to stop using it after some time. my derm said its not good to use it for a long time and eventually u have to be taken off. u shud try it for some more time to see how ur skin reacts to it.

I've used minocycline for about 8 months and it has helped improve my skin. Not anything earth shattering, but a little bit of improvement. But since I've started doing Dan's regimen my skin has been perfect. Now I want to go off minocycline so I haven't taken it for 2 weeks. I've noticed some little pimples popping up.

In my experience that's a really bad sign. Sounds to me like you should go back on; sorry. :shifty: