Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brant

Red meat, dairy, fish oil, fiber, and colon hydrotherapy

yup , fish oil causes me to break out . i stop taking fish oil and replace with flex seed oil

Well, that makes at least two of us.

Brant, what digestive enzyme do you reccomend, that is relatively cheap?

I agree, people were getting on your case, as if you said.".do it this way or die.."

when you were simpily giving suggestions.

If you do not want to eat red meat, then that is fine..I dont eat red meat either, and I am doing well..I have not had red meat, for over a yr..

Now, I do eat lean white meat, and slamon..and thats it..I will try and cut back on those, and eating every once in a while though..

Guys need to back off of him, he has not been rude, he just was staing his experience..geeesh!

And you guys did sound mobbish, on him..an he did not even make a false claim, to and stated this is how you clear your acne, he made SUGGESTIONS, there is a differnce.

I dont see anyone of you rushing after anyone else on here, whom make suggestions..especially stuff

like sticking cofee up ur butts, and all...

Furthermore, just because some of you can eat meat and be okay, that does not mean everyone else can handle meat....you all should know by now, that there is no one shoe fits all diets on here..shame on you.

I hope you stick around brandt, dont let them make you leave..

But, about those digestive enzymes, can you reccomend me some, that are powder form, and/cost affective :D

Thanks bud.

Brant, what digestive enzyme do you reccomend, that is relatively cheap?

I agree, people were getting on your case, as if you said.".do it this way or die.."

when you were simpily giving suggestions.

If you do not want to eat red meat, then that is fine..I dont eat red meat either, and I am doing well..I have not had red meat, for over a yr..

Now, I do eat lean white meat, and slamon..and thats it..I will try and cut back on those, and eating every once in a while though..

Guys need to back off of him, he has not been rude, he just was staing his experience..geeesh!

And you guys did sound mobbish, on him..an he did not even make a false claim, to and stated this is how you clear your acne, he made SUGGESTIONS, there is a differnce.

I dont see anyone of you rushing after anyone else on here, whom make suggestions..especially stuff

like sticking cofee up ur butts, and all...

Furthermore, just because some of you can eat meat and be okay, that does not mean everyone else can handle meat....you all should know by now, that there is no one shoe fits all diets on here..shame on you.

I hope you stick around brandt, dont let them make you leave..

But, about those digestive enzymes, can you reccomend me some, that are powder form, and/cost affective :D

Thanks bud.

The only enzymes I take are Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes. I don't have any experience with powder form (sorry). I get mine at Vitamin Shoppe in store and/or online, but they are not cheap. If you are interested in another brand, I would just compare the ingredients/amount of enzymes in Source Naturals to another one that is less expensive and go from there. I hope this helps, and thanks for the kind words. Good luck man.

Yet he practically started the thread with the statement that red meat is the worse food for humans. He should know by now that is that there is no one shoe fits all diet, shame on him, etc etc? You're judging me and him on different standards now.

In my opinion, it's just not acceptable to make such claims without some serious evidence to back them up, and I was quick to point that out. If the OP wants to interpret it as a personal attack, it's not my problem.

Benefits:

* High in zinc, which is important for a healthy immune system.

* Contains more iron than most foods, and it is more easily used by the body than iron from other sources

* Also a good source of other vitamins and minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, selenium and b vitamins.

* Excellent source of complete proteins

* A high-protein diet based on lean red meat has been shown to help weight loss

Risks:

* An increased risk of bowel cancer was found for people who ate more than two servings of red meat per week.

* The Mediterranean diet, which is low in red meat, has been shown to decrease the risk of Alzheimer's disease

* Excessive amounts of red meat can lead to a higher risk of osteoporosis due to an acid byproduct from digesting very large amounts of protein.

* Eating red meat every day can double the risk of Arthritis

* Red meat is high in saturated fat and cholesterol

* A recent study found that rating more than one serving of red meat per day can double the risk of breast cancer, especially in young women.

Bottom line is red meat is probably not good for you if you eat a lot of it. You got to look at it like your hunter gatherers, they could eat a lot more meat because of all the caloric output they did, This is also probably why carbs and meats taste so good to us, because they were the best thing to keep us alive and we needed as much of them as possible back then.

But now we do not need some types of foods as much because of our lifestyle and the way some people evolved (peoples who descended from farmers are probably less likely to be able to handle red meat while huntsmen can handle it better because it was there best source of protein and fat which keep them alive. But after the Neolithic revolution more and more humans became reliant on grains and other crops to sustain them, meaning that most people are not able to take in large quantities of red meat.

Why is it that when someone posts about how eating red meat is wonderful, no one insists that they back up their statement with "scientific evidence" and so forth? Seems to me that all the red meat eaters just like to argue, rather than actually contribute to the thread.

Why is it that when someone posts about how eating red meat is wonderful, no one insists that they back up their statement with "scientific evidence" and so forth? Seems to me that all the red meat eaters just like to argue, rather than actually contribute to the thread.

Man, if you really want to know, do some research yourself. I am still learning everyday. Oh yeah, and my skin is clear.

Lumping carnivores together and insinuating that we just like to argue is pathetic, dogmatic, stereotypical.

Why not just try the diet and see for yourself? I promise, you won't turn into an arguing brute. You may start posting the benefits of meat to misguided souls who are still looking for help tho.

Meat will help.

"What kind of foods produced such fine physical specimens? The diets of the American Indians varied with the locality and climate but all were based on animal foods of every type and description, not only large game like deer, buffalo, wild sheep and goat, antelope, moose, elk, caribou, bear and peccary, but also small animals such as beaver, rabbit, squirrel, skunk, muskrat and raccoon; reptiles including snakes, lizards, turtles, and alligators; fish and shellfish; wild birds including ducks and geese; sea mammals (for Indians living in coastal areas); insects including locust, spiders and lice; and dogs. (Wolves and coyotes were avoided because of religious taboos)."

"Dr. Wolfgang Lutz reports that a very efficient way of eliminating jailed political prisoners in South and Central America is to feed them a diet composed exclusively of lean meat. They soon develop severe diarrhea and succumb. The explanation is that fats contain nutrients like vitamin A that the body needs to utilize the amino acids and minerals in flesh foods; without fat in the diet, the body rapidly uses up its own stores of fat soluble vitamins. When these vital nutrients are depleted, the human organism can no longer fight off disease.

Was the cave man diet simply rich in unsaturated fats, but low in saturated fats? Antelope and caribou fat is over 50% saturated—about the same as beef—and mountain sheep fat would be the similar. Buffalo fat is 56% saturated—more saturated than beef! All ruminant animals contain lots of saturated fat because the protozoa in their capacious guts do an efficient job of saturating the oils found in plant foods—whether these oils come from dried hay or green grass, from feedlot corn or the ripe grains of prairie grasses. (Of course naturally-fed meat is richer in vitamins and minerals.) The bison were hunted in the late Summer and Fall when their fat stores would have been highest."

http://www.westonaprice.org/traditional_diets/index.html

yup , fish oil causes me to break out . i stop taking fish oil and replace with flex seed oil

Well, that makes at least two of us.

You both need to buy a good brand then.

Fish oil works for me. i take 2

1 in the morning and 1 at night

when i eat this i take this...

Fiish oil good for everything hehe

Guys Guys Guyss.... EAT ANYFOOD , TAKE SUPPLEMENT & DO EXERCISE ON NORMAL DEGREE MODERATION... NO MAXIMUM /NO MINIMUM !! Example eat meat weekly 2-3 time but not everyday... Or let's say take fish oil supplement at recommendation dosage written on bottle.. YOu dont need take 4-5 gr lol..... Than everything would be ok !!! ;)

PS: Even eating junk food in week 1 time as you pleasure is ok :D

Most of my clearest times was when I was eating a lot of steak. I'm not saying eating a lot of steak will clear your acne! Rather what I'm saying is it sure doesn't cause it.

Hows about just eat red meat in moderation...theres no need to eat steak, 2 times a day..

and again, some people do better with red meat, some do better with lean white meats...and some do better with little to no meats, I am in the middle...I do good with a moderate amount of lean white meats..I dont eat red meat.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN AND BRED A BLUE-EYED, BLONDE HAIRED AMERICAN!

OM4G RE4LL11iI!!11?!

what a way to try making people join a religion :think:

Benefits:

* High in zinc, which is important for a healthy immune system.

* Contains more iron than most foods, and it is more easily used by the body than iron from other sources

* Also a good source of other vitamins and minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, selenium and b vitamins.

* Excellent source of complete proteins

* A high-protein diet based on lean red meat has been shown to help weight loss

Risks:

* An increased risk of bowel cancer was found for people who ate more than two servings of red meat per week.

* The Mediterranean diet, which is low in red meat, has been shown to decrease the risk of Alzheimer's disease

* Excessive amounts of red meat can lead to a higher risk of osteoporosis due to an acid byproduct from digesting very large amounts of protein.

* Eating red meat every day can double the risk of Arthritis

* Red meat is high in saturated fat and cholesterol

* A recent study found that rating more than one serving of red meat per day can double the risk of breast cancer, especially in young women.

Bottom line is red meat is probably not good for you if you eat a lot of it. You got to look at it like your hunter gatherers, they could eat a lot more meat because of all the caloric output they did, This is also probably why carbs and meats taste so good to us, because they were the best thing to keep us alive and we needed as much of them as possible back then.

But now we do not need some types of foods as much because of our lifestyle and the way some people evolved (peoples who descended from farmers are probably less likely to be able to handle red meat while huntsmen can handle it better because it was there best source of protein and fat which keep them alive. But after the Neolithic revolution more and more humans became reliant on grains and other crops to sustain them, meaning that most people are not able to take in large quantities of red meat.

cause..

they used the wrong way to cook the beef

We all know high heat cooking makes oil turns into transfat which is a big contributor to cancer

If they baked the beef without any seasonings, or make it into a stew with veggies... I doubt anyone will get cancer from it

Man, if you really want to know, do some research yourself. I am still learning everyday. Oh yeah, and my skin is clear.

Lumping carnivores together and insinuating that we just like to argue is pathetic, dogmatic, stereotypical.

Why not just try the diet and see for yourself? I promise, you won't turn into an arguing brute. You may start posting the benefits of meat to misguided souls who are still looking for help tho.

Meat will help.

I have done research myself...I'm the one who started the thread. I have eaten red meat all my life and just recently stopped. In doing so, I have experienced positive results. I still eat pork, chicken, fish etc. and am in no way, shape, or form trying to convert people into becoming vegans or anything even remotely close to that. Just sharing what has helped me, but for some reason this thread has turned into a debate about why red meat is so good for us...well, it didn't do much for me and that was the point I was trying to make. Good luck to you.

Despite the benefits of red meat, there is a strong link between eating lots of the stuff and colon cancer because the iron-bound heme is cytotoxic to colon cells in large amounts. In addition, nitrites in processed (like canned, or luncheon) meats are dangerous as well. The carcinogenic HCA's are a concern as well, though of course they can be lessened through better cooking methods and are found in large amounts in other meats as well that haven't been linked to cancer. There is no evidence however of meat "rotting in the gut." Actually, the fact that it takes longer to digest is a good thing considering it allows a person to stay satiated longer.

Acid byproducts and lack of fiber can be easily avoided through common sense, eat vegetables in addition to meat, duh. Also, osteoporosis wouldn't be caused by acid byproducts anyways, since it causes bones to absorb more calcium. And as for the Mediterranean diet decreasing risk of Alzheimer's, vegetarians have an even lower intake of red meat and haven't been linked to a decreased risk of Alzheimer's. As for arthritis, protein in general was linked to arthritis, that does not mean eating protein necessarily causes the disease.

Either way, all of these problems can be avoided by simply eating more fruits and vegetables, avoiding processed stuff, and of course not overdoing it.

can i eat Red meat that is %100 vegetarian fed? , so expensive tho lol

I need red meat to eat 1-2 times a week. , it has high zync.. etc

I have suffered from acne for years and colon hydrotherapy along with a probiotic supplement regiment has had very positive effects for me.

You'll need to go through at least half a dozen colonic sessions to get your system cleansed the first time and then it becomes easier after that. It's a little intimidating and uncomfortable the first time, but after you see what comes out of your system, you'll be hooked for life. That has been my experience. The toxins that build up in your system from poor eating habits and built of fecal matter in your colon (believe it or not, your colon is about 4 feet long) and it eventually finds it way out through your skin.