Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest missyjean130

ACV on accutane

Guest missyjean130

I need something to keep bacteria at bay...and I want it from a natural source. NO peroxides,clindamycin,or any of that! I've been using tea tree oil as spot treatment but that stuff is way to harsh for all over use when it's at 100% concentration.

So I was wondering about apple cider vinegar! How harsh is this stuff? I was thinking about dilluting with aloe vera juice if it is that strong and then use it as a toner. What do y'all think about that? Got some other product in mind?Advice?

I think I'm in initial breakout stage and I want to help heal and disinfect these breakouts, I'm scared of scarring.

its an acidic but its not to harse for people not on products such as tane, as makes your skin extremly thin, which means your much more sensitive to everything which im sure you have noticed

anything you use should realy be ph balanced at the moment untill a month or so after your tane course, you chould use aleo vera gel on your skin, but i still think it will be a little to stong if you add acv into it.

i think you should try just aleo vera gel on its own 1st just to be on the safe side most people have success with just aleo vera, if you realy do want to try acv then you would probly need to dilute it 1 part acv 9 parts water, this is extremly weak but still may cause your skin to go red

Guest missyjean130

Cool,thanks. I'll test it on one part of my face to see how it works out. I just need something with antibacterial properties lol....IB sucks...