Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
COD4: MODERN WARFARE 2!

is accutane not working for me?

im on my 5th day and the only side effect i had was peeling lips, but barely...is it even working? i been reading logs of people and they already get dry skin during there 3-4 day. I havent felt dry at all. Has anyone had the same side effects i had too? do you think ill feel the side effects later on in the month? i feel completely fine. Is the accutane even working for me?

you have to give it at least 3 months before deciding accutane is working for you

im on my 5th day and the only side effect i had was peeling lips, but barely...is it even working? i been reading logs of people and they already get dry skin during there 3-4 day. I havent felt dry at all. Has anyone had the same side effects i had too? do you think ill feel the side effects later on in the month? i feel completely fine. Is the accutane even working for me?

dude 5 days....? ur ganna have to wait muchhh longer then 5 days my man. more like 5 months

i dont want to go 3 months into accutane and find out its not working at all...i just dont want to waste my time with it...i had to buy it w/o insurance, so you know thats a big hit from my wallet.

im not asking to see results, im just want to know is there a way just to figure out the accutane is atleast working...with the side effects as a example of the accutane working...i havent felt anything...atleast yet.

Guest missyjean130

im taking 40mg even days,and 80mg odd days. I didn't have much my 5th day either.

It effects everyone differently...just give it some time sweety! Good luck too!

haha Colin I'm on my 5th day too. I noticed my skin producing less oil (I have oily skin) days 1-4, then today I woke up with a lot of oil and some new whiteheads. I know your skin will fluctuate in terms of oil production before it finally tapers off.

I'm pretty sure Accutane works for most people, a vast majority at least. So just be patient. :)