Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

Since I've been single for such a long time I'm just wonderin what's wrong with me...next to my acne at the moment and that I have no self confidence anymore of course...I'm so terribly lonely :(

Hi

Since I've been single for such a long time I'm just wonderin what's wrong with me...next to my acne at the moment and that I have no self confidence anymore of course...I'm so terribly lonely :(

ur not ugly at all!

and in that pic it doesn't even look like u have acne.

I'd date you

In all honesty it depends on the girl. It's not like you're "Quasimodo-hiding in the bolier room-ugly" ...... and even then! You'll be fine. Relationships happen when they happen.

you could be looking hot but if you lack the personality and charisma..no girlfriends for you my friend

Hi Michael!!! It's me..... :angel:

hmmm..you and me are gonna start having problems MR. :snooty:

You don't look at all like I thought you would from everything you've written!!!

There's nothing wrong with you! You are good looking but that is not enough to get the girls...were not as vain and superficial as you might think. Most girls won't even notice a few spots if you can get them to laugh, smile or just plain want to talk to you. You have to get some confidence in yourself, that will make you 100x sexier than anything. ;)

Now cheer up!!!

Guest missyjean130

you're a 20 out of 10. you broke the damn hotness scale!

What is your problem? Maybe you're single cos' you worry or emo...cos' lemme tell you, not ugly ONE BIT!

"yes, u are ugly"

can u imagine somebody saying that on ACNE.ORG that would be crazy

if u really want to know if ur ugly, go out to a club, bar ect and ask somebody. ull get more honest answers there

What the f*** are you complaining about? I believe I read some of your previous posts before. You got no acne or little to notice. I got marks on my face that you can see if I took a photo like that. I learn to deal with it because I know it will heal but with acne sometimes popping up its hard. I'm not going to comment on your appearance but just have some confidence in yourself. Learn to get out of the box and make jokes, be funny and don't show people that your depressed. Best thing to do is hide your feelings away from others and act like nothing is wrong with you. Of course that doesn't mean hide it completely, but only share it when you have too.

Thank you all for your comments...it makes me feel a little bit better...I'm just single now for 4 years...so you really start worrying I guess.

And of course, this picture is good acne-wise. Usually I have various spots around my chaw-line, not visible here though since I was there on an antibiotics.

Guest missyjean130

If your face had 50x more acne than in that pic,I'd do you...I mean date you.

And what is that girl next to you? :)

Okey.. here it is what I think: if this is really your picture, so you have no acne or some other kind of physical problems. The only problems you have are psychological. So.. try to fix your mentality and not your appearance.

Well that was my ex girlfriend :)

Now here comes a real bad picture of me...it really disgusts me...and my acne is visible..

Just so you know I'm not making up my acne...

Well that was my ex girlfriend :)

Now here comes a real bad picture of me...it really disgusts me...and my acne is visible..

Just so you know I'm not making up my acne...

Dude, come on, that's fucking nothing. I mean, I'm not trying to downplay that acne of any kind sucks...but that looks pretty fucking mild to me...at least in comparison to what I've dealt with over the years.

Guest missyjean130

If I had to lean my head closer to the monitor to see it, that's not bad. Thats just a really miniscule cluster! Big whoop de doo...most people on this site have it worse, if you're disgusted by THAT then I'd hate to think what you feel about the rest of us.

Guest kiwikali

you must have a huge personality defect, because just based on looks, you should be able to get almost any girl you want.