Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tj101

URGENT: I need your help/advice please

Do you guys know if there's a product that'll make your pitted scars seems to disappear? You know, like that stuff you see on TV...Instant Facelift, but for pitted scars. Could that thing work on pitted scars?

An old friend of mine is coming over to visit me in a few days, and even though I know she wouldn't even mention it, it's really embarrassing. I know you understand what I mean.

any help will be greatly appreciated. biggrin.gif [-o<

I havent heard of any product, but maybe you can try a mask or facial to intensely hydrate your skin. Scars look least visible when the skin is plumped up with moisture - like how scars almost always look better first thing in the morning. Spenco with hyaluronic is good for giving skin that hydrated look.

I wish i could have my morning skin all the time :/ My scars are non-existant in the morning, it's great.

my scars look terrible in the morning i think yall are just too sleepy to focus on them earlie in tha mornin'

Thank you for your responses guys smile.gif

imbue, actually I think I'll just do the opposite. Darkness seems to make them more apparent. Good lighting can make them virtually invisible. smile.gif

ScarStruck, I agree with you on that.

The good news is this is day 7 after my third TCA Complex treatment. I've peeled about 70% and hopefully I'll peel 100% by tomorrow. It usually takes me 12-15 days to peel completely, but I've been taking long warm/hot showers to speed up the process.

The good thing is that the places where my skin's peeled and scabs have fallen off, it looks amazing, at least 50% better and some scars seem to have completely disappeared. I know improvement will decrease a bit after a few days, but for now that's totally awesome. smile.gif

I'm being honest when i talk about morning skin! I have looked in the mirror in the morning and find it very difficult to see my scarring. People have said this is because of moisture or water retention? Not sure.

There is definetly a difference. After I wash my face it slowly starts to show sad.gif

Sometimes a good nights sleep makes scars look a little better, maybe it's about having a relaxed face? ... then as the day wears on .. it looks worse.