Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ccjk

touching of the face while hooking up

so i was hooking up with this girl and when ever we hook up she would always put her hand on my face. its very frustrating, i cant enjoy it b/c im too concerned with my face. i cant just stop in the middle and be like, "get ur hand off me", that would kill the mood... maybe im just thinking too much

o and i have a quick Q. ive been on doryx for a whhhile and it was wonderful, but now im starting to break out again. should i ask for a higher dose (im on 75mg twice a day). i really dont want to go on accutane

i had that same problem when my boyfriend started touching my face while kissing or something. it bugged me that it didnt bug him to do it, but you should take her doing that as a compliment. it means she doesnt see anything wrong with your face and maybe likes you more than you might realize. if it still REALLY bothers you, try taking her hand in yours and putting it on your neck or shoulders.

you could just not "hook up" anymore :)

P.S. What does that even mean these days?

It means getting together with someone for purely physical intimacy with no emotional ties or commitments. Not exactly my idea of a good time, but...

hooking up i think u mean kissing. I really would'nt care about my face if a girl was all over me. It does'nt happen to offend but when it does i dont care and get on with it and leave my acne at the back of my mine and dont think about it.

yeah my girlfriend will constantly touch my face when making out. i don't have the heart to tell her to stop... at least i know she can look past the physical deformities on my face. i developed the more severe acne in the middle of our dating, and it's good to know that she looks at me differently because of it now

Guest kiwikali

if she wants to put her hands on your face, let her

or just don't hook up if it makes you uncomfortable

but try to enjoy it, hooking up is fun

:]

i hate this also, you can kind of take her hand and hold it or put it around your neck or something

or just tell her you have a thing about people touching your face

i hate when people touch or kiss my face, i dont even let my grandma kiss me on the cheek blahhh

4 steps to success.

1. Put your hand in her eye see how she likes it.

2. Grab her hand, proceed to sliding it down your pants.

3. Handcuffs. (behind back for outstanding success.)

4. All of the above.

Rule #1 for all acne sufferers:

"No bitching about a girl putting her hands on your face, while kissing"

I repeat this is not a bad thing

Your a lucky sob who actually has a gf who dosn't see your flaws

You can always wash your face shortly after

Can you dig it?

I really don't think someone touching your face is going to make such a significant difference to your acne. If my boyfriend secretly didn't like me touching his face I would be pretty devastated. It really reeks of self-obsession, to be thinking about your face during such an intimate moment. I have acne and I LOVE it when my boy touches my face, it makes me feel beautiful and cherished.

Get over it, I'd say!

Rule #1 for all acne sufferers:

"No bitching about a girl putting her hands on your face, while kissing"

I repeat this is not a bad thing

Your a lucky sob who actually has a gf who dosn't see your flaws

You can always wash your face shortly after

Can you dig it?

ya seriously what on earth if i was hooking up with a guy and touched his face and hes like "OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH EM GEE I HAVE ACNE IM GOING TO DIE STAY AWAY" id be alarmed