Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

IS Acne Miracle b-5 good? What kind do you reccomend?

ok, I got Swansons already, and unfortunately I am sending it back since everyone says its bad, and since I dont want to go threw this again, can someone tell me what kind I SHOULD buy? Thanks

Well,Evolution-X B5 contains,the required dose of B5,plus B-Complex ,zinc,biotin etc........

So maybe this is the safest brand to take?

I know its more expensive,but could save an awful lot of hastle,and give a better peace of mind PrettyBow.

Well,Evolution-X B5 contains,the required dose of B5,plus B-Complex ,zinc,biotin etc........

So maybe this is the safest brand to take?

I know its more expensive,but could save an awful lot of hastle,and give a better peace of mind PrettyBow.

Ya,thats why Evolution X B5 is best all round.You dont have to worry about how much of this or that u take,just pop a pil and your done.

Ya,thats why Evolution X B5 is best all round.You dont have to worry about how much of this or that u take,just pop a pil and your done.

I take Evolution-X.. I'm looking at the bottle now, and you take 20 pills a day to get 10 g, which is just like most of the other B5's out there if I'm not mistaken. Each pill has 510mg, not 5. And 20 pills only gives you a total of 60% of the recommended daily allowance of zinc, so I doubt there's a risk of overdosing.

I've only been taking it for a little over two weeks, and I'm still trying to decide whether I'll continue with this brand or switch to Twinlab, since everyone keeps saying its the best. Already taking 20 of these things a day, I kind of hate the idea of having to add a B-complex to that as well. Besides, if you use it for three months and still don't get the results you want, you can get a refund on each bottle used. I might stick it out with Evolution-X... Does anyone else use this brand though? I haven't read anything from anyone who does, to my knowledge.