Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

***Image101!!*** Come in here!!!!

Hello, I see that you take Swansons brand b-5, can you please help relieve my mind and answer some ???'s OK, Are you on the full dose yet, and have you noticed ANY weird things happen when you take the pills? Im on my second day, but yesterday I only took 4 pills (2grams) cause I was scared!!! Doesnt that suck, I cant even do this regimn now without worrying that Im going to die. Anyway, let me know anything that would help. Thanks

I've been on 10gs for awhile, maybe a little over a month? It seems to be working just as well as NOW brand, and it's really cheap! The only effect i've noticed from taking B5 is clearer skin! It seems rather silly that only Swanson brand B5 would have negative cardiovascular effects. B5 is B5, and I have a lot of trust in Swanson..they have a very respectable reputation. If I were you I would get my blood pressure checked on a regular basis if your very worried. But be smart about it! There are many other factors that can raise blood pressure...diet, lack of excercise, and genetics! I'm not sure how old you are, but i'm 16 and about a year ago had high blood pressure from a very unhealthy lifestyle. I also work out every morning, and B5 is helping me out with that too! I guess what i'm trying to say is begin taking 10gs a day, and get your BP checked...if you really notice something is wrong then stop taking it. Good luck!

I've been on 10gs for awhile, maybe a little over a month? It seems to be working just as well as NOW brand, and it's really cheap! The only effect i've noticed from taking B5 is clearer skin! It seems rather silly that only Swanson brand B5 would have negative cardiovascular effects. B5 is B5, and I have a lot of trust in Swanson..they have a very respectable reputation. If I were you I would get my blood pressure checked on a regular basis if your very worried. But be smart about it! There are many other factors that can raise blood pressure...diet, lack of excercise, and genetics! I'm not sure how old you are, but i'm 16 and about a year ago had high blood pressure from a very unhealthy lifestyle. I also work out every morning, and B5 is helping me out with that too! I guess what i'm trying to say is begin taking 10gs a day, and get your BP checked...if you really notice something is wrong then stop taking it. Good luck!