Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi,

this is my first post and i need some input. i used to have massive amounts of bacne. but now its all healed, but left literally hundreds and thousands of red marks all over my back, from my shoulders down to my waist. anyways, i'm going to hawaii in a couple of weeks, and i need a way to hide these. maybe something waterproof. i'll try to get pictures up soon.

the best way to hide them is to wear a one-piece or a tank-top swimsuit. I'm not saying that to be mean or sarcastic at all...but with the way you described it, I don't know if there's much you can do to eliminate or even drastically improve it in just a couple weeks...without shelling out half your fortune.

i forgot to mention, but i'm a guy. anyways, i was doing some research on concealers and discovered Dermablend. i was wondering if this stuff would work on a big scale? like using it on almost my entire back (yes, its that severe) and be waterproof when i go swim?

CoverFX makes a really really really good foundation that covers people with birth marks on their faces, scars, freckles, etc. It's an industrial strength foundation that covers better than a concealer. I can't remember the name of it exactly, it may just be CoverFX, but when I go into work again, I'll message you back with the name. It's relatively cheap, too, for the amount you're getting and the product itself. I tried it on a girl with psiorisis (sp?), I think it was, and she had these massive chapped pink scars all over her arms, and she had very very dark skin, too. I used this on her, after using a rehydrater, put some powder on, and you couldn't even notice that there was anything wrong with her skin! It's amaaazing stuff, I'll find out for you tomorrow abouts.

ps. the only problem is that it may not be waterproof, but I can find that out too.