Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
live2sing

Live2sing's Accutane log

Day 58

hey everyone how are you?!

so my face is umh okay? not clear though.

i think im allergic to my dog kinda so thats why i get rashes on my arm and everytime he licks my face i break out there..so yeah thats not to helpful when it comes to my acne or my arms. haha

umh lips are dry. face is dry..like it hurts but it doenst look that dry but it feels really dry.

sore whenever i do things .

nothing out of the ordinary.

thats it

hope all is well

xoxo,live2sing

Day 65

wow already onto month 3.

ive been so busy i havent really noticed how fast time has gone.

anyway, so im on month three still at 80 mg. face is doing ightt had a white head on friday but it went away thank goodness. and i have a zit on my cheek thats been there for a while but other than thats its all just pigmentation from previous zits.

lips are dry dry dry

face is dry

back pain stinkss

the red bumps on my arn went away! my derm gave me a cream! thankfully!

umh ive been really stressed lateley so then i start stressing that im gunaa break out because im alreadyy so stressful which just as more stress...so im over my head in stress haha. but hopefully i dont breakout.

anyway i think thats all.

hope everyones doing well

love, believe, hope

live2sing

wow your experience with accutane sounds great so far. my doctor might put me on it but all the side affects sound intimidating....all the potential permanent side affects....blindness...deaf...brain damage....? idk how i will pursuade myself to take it? good luck with your school year!!

Day 65

wow already onto month 3.

ive been so busy i havent really noticed how fast time has gone.

anyway, so im on month three still at 80 mg. face is doing ightt had a white head on friday but it went away thank goodness. and i have a zit on my cheek thats been there for a while but other than thats its all just pigmentation from previous zits.

lips are dry dry dry

face is dry

back pain stinkss

the red bumps on my arn went away! my derm gave me a cream! thankfully!

umh ive been really stressed lateley so then i start stressing that im gunaa break out because im alreadyy so stressful which just as more stress...so im over my head in stress haha. but hopefully i dont breakout.

anyway i think thats all.

hope everyones doing well

love, believe, hope

live2sing

i think that the chances of anything really severe happening to you are really slim ive had relatives and friends who have been on accutane and now their face is clear and they have no permanent effects at all. And right now Im on it and the only problems are the dryness and some soarness. Im not trying to tell you to take it, its all up to you, your family, and doctor, but id say if you really want to try to get rid of acne and if you self consious about it then its something that maybe youd wanna take!

and thank you!

good luck to you!

and i hope whatever you do decide to do turns out good!

live,laugh, love

live2sing

ACNE UPDATE:

my face is doing pretty good...got a white head yesterday ughhhh thought i was done breaking out, but obviously im not.

my eyes hurt right now

My wrist hurts soooooo badd!

lips are dry

yeah

thats about it

hope everyone else is doing good!

:):)