Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

support group forum

Would you guys use a new forum dedicated to support groups in your area? Would you go to a support group for acne or scars? Someone requested that I make such a forum, and I wanted to see if people would use it.

-Dan

Also, I think it would be a good way to collate people into certain areas, and from that, a real LIVE support group could be formed. I am prepared to run one but I'm not too sure who is within my location (West Midlands, UK).

Having a weekly support group may not be realistic, but having an occasional skinfest to meet up might be a good idea. From there people make friends and keep in touch for support. So having a forum for meet ups and skinfests would be great. biggrin.gif/

I'd come to a West Midlands or a London scar meetup. You're right, it would have to be once a month or every six weeks. You just wouldn't get people meeting up more regularly.

I'd be a little apprehensive about going though as I have severe scarring, not like most of the photos posted on this website where the scarring is totally superficial.

I'd be a little apprehensive about going though as I have severe scarring, not like most of the photos posted on this website where the scarring is totally superficial.

I'd come to a West Midlands or a London scar meetup. You're right, it would have to be once a month or every six weeks. You just wouldn't get people meeting up more regularly.