Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aidenkane

My shot at the acne.org regimen!

Ha thanks! I know I will win! *coughs* eventually...

/DAY 16/

Flakes, flakes, flakes! oh my gosh! I woke up this morning and I could seriously not move my mouth. I thought I skipped over the flake phase but I guess not. The flakes from hell have struck! After seeing how bad my flakes were I decided not to up the dosage on the BP. Ill go a bit slower and up it next week. Also, I realized that the Olay moistureizer is not neer as moistureizing. I put it on in an attempt to rid the flakes but I was sorely disapointed when it didn't help hardly at all. oh well. Ill figure it out.

Other then that things are going great! My acne is continuing to disappear and the red marks are starting to fade. I think after this is all over i'll have 2 scars though. There's s small depression in my skin on my right cheek where I had a zit before I started the regimen. It has a purple color to it. And i'm starting to recognize another depression on my left cheek, my main problem area since murad. Screw that stuff. If I hadn't gone on it I wouldn't have any scars T.T

Oh well.

As always,

Aiden

Yeah i know it'l clear me up but im pissed now that i know that im gonna have scars :evil:

Murad ruined my face :boohoo:

I hope you do too! You should make a log !

As Always,

Aiden

I'm sorry to hear Murad has scarred your face but the bright side is you will be clear of acne soon. I am going to not deviate at all from the regimen and just do and buy exactly what Dan says and then see what happens.

I will definitely be keeping a log and updating it daily. But I have not gotten the products yet. About how long did it take for you? I'm in the US.

I ordered it on a friday and i got it on the following wedensday. I was expecting it to take 1 week, so i was really pleased at the pace of delivery.

I really don't think ill be clear until like at least 2 months from now, but you never know!

Yeah, make a log! Ill definately check it out!

As always,

Aiden

Glad you're progressing well. Atleast better than me. I think im taking a bit longer. And plus, i dont take any supplements. I mean, i'm only 13 for god sake. I dont think thats healthy for me. haha, well good luck to you, aiden! i really mean it :)

Glad you're progressing well. Atleast better than me. I think im taking a bit longer. And plus, i dont take any supplements. I mean, i'm only 13 for god sake. I dont think thats healthy for me. haha, well good luck to you, aiden! i really mean it :)

Thanks!! I hope you do well too! As for supplements i would say ask your parents for some if you don't already have some in the house. Im only 15 and im doing just great on whatever supplements we had in the house. Good luck!

/DAY 17/

Hey! Just got back from band! We marched with our instruments 4 the first time today! Its not too hard but im afraid ill drop my $2,000 saxophone xD

But im doing good! That olay stopped my skin from getting burned today, so yay!

The flakes are a bit less today. Last night i used 1.5 pumps of BP, for whatever reason i don't know, and today my skin is looking great! My skin tone is alot less red, and there are hardly any active zits now. Im down to 3 or 4 now i think! (I don't even know!) Flakiness is a bit better than yesterday, but its not completely gone. I think ill use 1.5 pumps of BP tonight, (i only used 1 this morning) and tommarow ill use 1.5 morning and night. I'm so excited!

Tommarow's gonna be a little stressful though. I have to wake up at 5:00 again, and my sister and brother have registration tommarow, so that'l be nice. Especially how they're both at the same time xD

Oh well. I'll try not to think about it. Its not even my problem xD

So yep! I'll update tommarow, as usual. It might be 6 or 7 at night though. See ya then!

As always,

Aiden

Thanks! No such luck though...

/DAY 18/

Hey! Just got back from a very cloudy day of marching band! I didn't even need to use sunscreen! (I did though)

Anyways, today i woke up and i had 2 new zits (ARGH!) I got 1 new whitehead on my cheek, and i have a rather painful bump on my jawline (but not a whitehead thankfully). The one on my cheek is very tempting to pick at, but i won't do it! I will stand strong! Anyway, the count now looks something like this:

Blackheads: 0

Whiteheads: 1 or 2

Non-Whitehead Pimples: 3 or 4

Red Marks: Still a lot, but not as noticeable (Yay!)

I have noticed a rather nice transformation in my skin. I still have acne (duh, its only day 18) but my skin is smoother, a more even tone (though still a bit redder than the rest of my body), and the red marks are a little less noticeable. I'm happy for the time being.

I'm up to 1.5 pumps morning and night now. Hopefully i'll see a difference soon. The 1.5 pumps kinda feels like, well, alot. but it makes my face REALLLLYYYY smooth, which i like. I'm gonna have to find a better way to apply it, because it takes a while to completely dry in the morning, and my long bangs have a tendency to stick it. Oh well i could always just pull it off like i have been doing. Ha.

Yep, things are doing good. We started learning the drill to our halftime show today so im pretty busy. School is starting soon (2 weeks now!), im going to be starting jazz band soon, registration is this thursday, i have a ortho appointment next week.... yeah. Im going to be getting suppper busy. Its gonna be fun though. My birthday is in 4 weeks now! ( 3 1/2 really...) My birthday wish this year was going to be to have clear skin. Ha. Ill see how i do on that one. See ya then!

As Always,

Aiden

I'm definately looking much better. Most of my acne has faded, and some of the red marks are abondoning my skin! Also, my skin was lots redder and much rougher before I went on this stuff. Definately worth it.

/DAY 19/

Today i'm doing much better. The whiteheads popped in the shower yesterday and became almost flat overnight. My skin is kinda dry and chapped under my jaw line though. I just noticed this morning. Nothing a good moisturizer can't fix! Yeah, im doing good now.

My dieting has been going great! I havn't splurged yet this week, but i'm getting some mad cravings for doritos. Today at lunch i saw someone eating them and almost cried. T.T

Not really. Lol.

I'm really impressed with how well my skin is clearing up. I can go out in public and not be worried with my face being all red! My acne seriously isn't bad compared to some of the people i've seen in this board. Also, I don't have the worst acne in my class anymore! I saw a kid today with really kinda bad acne and i really wanted to tell him about my great experience with this stuff.

I remember being very zitty like that. I never wanna go back!

Today was a great day. I've started refining my flirting abilities again. Ha. It's been 2 months since i've seen any girls. Its really good to be with all my friends again. I'm happy xD

As always,

Aiden

/DAY 20/

Today im doing great! My skin is doing a bit worse today, but nothing too bad. I had 3 whiteheads yesterday night and they have all shrunk a lot but now i have 4. Not too bad though. I gotta make this quick 'cause i have to go to registration in a minute. The count looks something like this:

Whiteheads: 4

Non-Whitehead Zits: a few, didnt really count

Red Marks: alot still

Yeah. I noticed today after practice today my mouth area was flaking kinda alot. I should go buy some jojoba oil to add to the olay spf lotion because it just dosn't do the job. Its a great product and keeps my skin from burning but i wish it were a bit better moisturizer xD

Today was good. I had fun with my friends and we learned the rest of our opener for our halftime show. It took 2 days to learn our 1/3 of our show! Our first game is 2 weeks from now so now we just have to put music to it xD

Yep. Doing good.

As Always,

Aiden

/DAY 21/-End of Week 3

Today i started out doing slightly better, but after band i realized i had a new bump on my chin! Its sorta red and swollen and hurts a bit to touch. Other than that im doing okay. Band is over for the week so i get to sleep tommarow (yes!). Also, i went shopping right after band, so thats outta the way. I didn't get nearly enough stuff though. Oh well.

My count sorta looks like this:

Whiteheads: 3

Non-whitehead acnes: none or 1

Wierd red bumps: 1

REd marsks: still alot

Yep. Today was fun. We put music to the first 15 or so sets of our show. Mother nature sent all the rain clouds to our rival bands so we got to work extra hard today. It was fun though. Im getting along with everyone for the most part. I <3 band!

As always,

Aiden

/DAY 22/-Start of Week 4

Hey everybody! I'm doing a lot better today. I got to sleep for 5 extra hours so im pretty energetic. I'm now using the full 2 pumps of bp on my face. It kinda seems like alot, but then again the 3/4 of a pump i started with did too for a while. I prolly should have said so last night, but my right cheek is completely clear! Not even kidding! I was really pleased when i came back from shopping last night to find all of the acne i had the night before was completely gone! I'm so excited! All i have to deal with now is the red marks on that cheek, but thats not bad at all! 22 days in and my right cheek is already clear. So is my forehead, by the way, but i never really had acne there. I'm so happy!

Anyway, the wierd red bump is still sorta confusing me. It kinda got smaller last night, but in the shower it emptied most of its contents. So i slathered it with BP and im hoping it will be gone by Monday. My left cheek is still a bit of a problem area, but i only have 2 active zits there. The red marks make it look worse than it is. I'm gonna buy some AHA next time i restock. But that's gonna be a while lol. I still have more than half the bottle of BP left i think.

SO yeah. I'm doing much better. Hopefully the full 2 pumps will be enough to bleach the eff outta that wierd red thing. I guess we'll see tommarow!

As Always,

Aiden

Yeah, im quite pleased with my results thus far.

/DAY 23/

Today im pretty much the same as yesterday. The wierd red thing on my chin popped after my shower this morning and pussed and bled for like 5 minutes. But now its much smaller and dosn't hurt anymore. My right cheek is still clear (yay!) and my left cheek is still getting better.

Not too much to report today. Ill write more tommarow.

As always,

Aiden

/DAY 24/

Today im doing a bit better. The wierd red thing is almost gone now (thank god), but 2 of the non-whitehead bumps on my cheek became whiteheads overnight. They popped in the shower though, so its all good. My skin tone is evening out still, which im thankful for. I'm not a lobster face anymore! I'm going to try a little experiment tonight. Instead of using dan's moisturizer, ill use the olay one i bought last week. My skin likes it alot better, and it dosn't burn my face like dan's does. I think dan's moisturizer is the reason im still breaking out a bit. So ill try the olay for a few days and see how my face reacts.

Other than that im doing great! Today (this whole week actually) our band practice is starting at 5 pm and going until 8pm. I guess there trying to give us a break, because it's our last week of vacation. Next week school starts! I can't wait! I know that's a really nerdy thing to say but oh well. I can't wait to see all my friends that arn't in band. All of my football friends miss me xD

Yep. That's it for now i guess. The 2 pumps is doing good for me, so i guess now its just a matter of time till ill be totally clear! I can't wait!

As always,

Aiden

/DAY 25/

It's official. I'm never going to use dan's moisturizer again. I used the olay last night and oh my gosh! my skin is looking sooooo much better! A lot of my bumps shrunk significantly, and I have no new ones to speak of. Also, my skin is a lot smoother than normal. Ill try it agaiin tonight to make sure it wasn't a fluke but I think I've made my mind up. Hopefully it continues to get better!

On a less positive note my left cheek is still a problem area. I swear, it's like a breading site for acne! Every time I get rid of one zit another pops up! Its very frusterating. I only have 2 or 3 zits there but the red marks Murad left me with make it look like I have 10 or 12 zits there. Night after night and day after day I bleach the eff outta those bastardly spots but they still live! Well the fight is long from over, believe you me. Ill keep fighting until they dry up and die before my eyes! That'l show 'em! Today is a dark day for acne. xD

Well now that I'm done ranting I guess i'll close up for today. Ill make sure to write tommarow!

As Always,

Aiden

My cheeks have always been my worst area as well. They are NEVER 100% clear. WOW, you have really sold me on Olay. I dunno if I should run over to CVS asap or not but I think I will wait a few more days and see how you do. Best of luck.