Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been useing jan marini clean zyme for a little over two weeks now, and I have noticed such an improvement in my skin. It's the clearest it's been in a long time, and my skin is so soft. This cleanser does not dry my skin out one bit. It's the best cleanser I have ever tried. So for those of you who use the bar papaya soap but find that its drying I urge you to try this. Ingredients: citrus extracts, aloe vera, green papaya concentrate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, honey, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methyl paraben and propyl paraben, soritol, vitamin E acetate. I bought mine at a salon up the road, but I found them cheaper at dermstore.com so thats where im going to get mine from now on.

I have used eskinol brand papaya cleanser, i noticed it goes well with the papaya soap. The papain from the papaya is a very good exfoliant. Papaya soaps also helped with my red marks and discolorization.

DHC Washing Powder!! It's a powder you mix with water (just a little) and it lathers into a beautiful cleanser that does NOT leave your skin tight! It contains Papain and it makes my skin glow!

Super cheap too! Just 8.50 US I think.

Try it... or ask DHC for a sample.

biggrin.gif/

Oh my god.... It's some Japanese company. I only just discovered them. Let me give you the link. You americans are lucky because you don't have to pay duty!

http://www.dhccare.com

This is the stuff I'm using.... http://www.dhccare.com/Product.aspx?id=Was...ashing%20Powder

I will never switch to any other cleanser again. Go to makeupalley.com and see the reviews for the cleanser!

Again, You can ask DHC for a whole bunch of samples and they are very happy to give them to you!

Good luck!

hey lilchicken, I searched makeupalley for reviews of the product but couldn't find anything. Maybe I am searching wrong? (or am I that lame I can not figure this out?)

help, thanks