Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RatherBeSkating

RatherBeSkatings Accutane Log!

Goooooooood I came on the site tonight just to see if you were OK. This is fantastic you look and feel better.

My son is acne free however he has skin that can look good one minute and rought the next with flammed red marks. The worst thing is he is so down from the medicine...what do you think could this medicine cause him to be so down. I wish I knew how to help him.

I forgot to say my son skates on his board all the time....I am so glad he has his board to turn to....you?

I can totally sympathise with the crazy skin, it seems to just be totally random if it'll look good or bad one day for me. I don't really know about the tane and depression, I was pretty much at an all time low when I started, so I can only look up. It's not as easy as it sounds, but I'd just advise him to think of what his life will be like at the end of tane, that's what I'm doing all the time, and it really keeps my spirits up when I just wanna give up.

Unfortunately the weather has become really bad over here in the U.K so I can't really skate at all until it gets better :( Skating is really good stress relief! :D

I rollerblade by the way, love it :dance:

Pic of me skating a while ago :)

Day 76

I'm 19 exactly a week today, would love to be clear by then. I've started using a cleanser on a night now, not had one up until this point, which may have been doing more harm than good. Just using a temporary one until my acne.org one arrives. Didn't moisturize last night, and my skin looks better today :confused: I'm confused with my damn skin lol, it can't make it's mind up. Feels very dry though!

Just been looking through some old photos, and I REALLY can't wait til I look like this again!!!!

Please let me look like THIS!

:D

wow you're blue hair looks stellar

My face kept doing that too. It kept breaking out and getting clear.

But after a while every breakout kept getting smaller and smaller until it never came.

just patience dude lol

wow you're blue hair looks stellar

My face kept doing that too. It kept breaking out and getting clear.

But after a while every breakout kept getting smaller and smaller until it never came.

just patience dude lol

Ha I took that picture at the height of my clearness, no acne what so ever then, the good old days ^_^

I've got plenty of patience, after seeing that pic of your perfect skin I don't mind waiting for that!

Day 77

Skin looking a bit better today, but by no means looking good.

I'm on 60mg/day from now on, at least until I clear, possibly until the full 6 months is up.

Day 78

Skin still looking a bit shit. Not looking as bad as it normally does on a morning. I moisturized last night because it was really dry. I normally wake up really red and flushed regardless of whether or not I've moisutized, but this morning my face is normal skin colour. Acne still there, but it's steadily going.

Throught feels really dry, like it did when I first started tane. I think it's from the increased dosage, I'll get used to it soon.

Day 78 Update

Felt pretty shitty today, really dry throught, really thirsty, light headache, generally felt very shit, similar to when I first started tane. Might be from upping the dosage yesterday.

Up until yesterday (Day 77) my total cumulative dosage was 3080mg. Makes it easier to work out my total dose nearer to the end of my course if I note it down here.

yepyep

It feels great to be clear, but it still sucks to feel like crap all the time haha

i guess we'll both feel like crap until we finish

by the way when does your course end?

yepyep

It feels great to be clear, but it still sucks to feel like crap all the time haha

i guess we'll both feel like crap until we finish

by the way when does your course end?

Well, I'm meant to finish in mid January, but if I feel I need more time I might stay on for 8 months. That's only gonna be in a worst case scenario though, really just want to be clear and done with tane haha!

Day 79

Pretty much unchanged, didn't really have any new actives today so that's a bonus, just gotta wait for the ones I do have to die, taking ages. Just worked out that I weigh about 53 kg, so 60mg is more than enough I reckon. Very much doubt I'd be wanting anything higher than that.

53kg! thats like 8 stone, dude your skinny, how tall are you?

Very skinny :) I'm about 5'10 I think, not 100% sure but thats an accurate estimate. I'd weigh more if I could go to the gym, just need to wait til acne is gone, then I won't be embaressed :)

say if you put on some weight post accutane will it matter if your cumulative dosage was based on your original weight?

I seriously doubt it, the only reason people who weigh more have a higher dose os so theres enough drug to go around. Tane only works whilst your on it, and then gets out of your system all-together, so probably not.

It has become increasingly obvious to the moderators following this thread that RatherBeSkating is not taking Accutane under a doctor's care.

This does not surprise us, since he has previously taken dangerous amounts of self-prescribed ketoconazole and equally dangerous amounts of Vitamin A.

Willow has spent a lot of time trying to advise him about the risks he is running, and he has chosen to run them anyway. That's his choice, obviously, and it appears that all the good advice in the world will make no impression on him until he has actually managed to damage his liver irreversibly.

Our job is to enforce the board rules. Posting about illegally obtained prescription drugs is a clear violation of those rules, which are in place to protect the board against possible legal action and to protect our members as well.

This thread is closed.