Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RatherBeSkating

RatherBeSkatings Accutane Log!

At the very latest, I need to be clear by Octboer 28th, because I think I'm going to West Fest with loadsa mates, getting a plane down to south of England, then sleeping over in a hotel. I can't bear waking up in front of my mates covered in new actives that need to be dealt with before I go out. And some of my favourite DJ's are playing aswell, I REALLY want to go! Damn you skin.

Chin up :)

! I might be going to West Fest :). Luckily I already live down here in the south ^-^.

Oh and yeah, I can read your sig - it's pretty cool how the mind works :>.

Day 49

Not really breaking out much right now, but the marks they left are just awful! Nice big red marks all over that aren't gonna be going away any time soon! Can't beleive it's been so long and I'm not clear yet, I was hoping to be clear for the majority of the course :(

Had some pretty bad lower back ache this morning aswell. Nothing much new other than that.

Day 50

Doesn't look as bad today, less redness on the whole, but I'm pretty certain there's still a lot more to come.

Looked at my back in mirror today, and it's 100% clear. Absolutely clear, smooth and looking normal again - a topical hasn't touched it since I started btw :)

EDIT : Had really bad back ache all day today, when I woke up I could hardly walk. It was all in the lower back too. Another tane symptom, althought the novelty has worn off now lol

Guest missyjean130

cool,add update pix. With your shirt off :shifty:

That sux man, hope your back feels better in the next few days. It's awesome that you are clearing up though! I'm sure you'll look back and see that tane was all for the best.

cool,add update pix. With your shirt off :shifty:

I'll add pics, possibly topless, when I get a lil clearer haha ^_^

Day 54

Skin looking a bit better, although my back is becoming a pain in the arse, proper hurting! I've started only washin once a day now, so that might have something to do with it getting better, not sure.

Guest missyjean130

My skin is much better having it washed only once a day.

You really don't need to wash twice on tane, i think for some people it just irritates your face even more.

Day 57

Skin is looking really good right now. It's the clearest it's ever been in a very long time, and most of the time it isn't bright red like it was this time last week. Got a couple of small actives now, but to be honest they are hardly noticable There's a lot of marks on my cheeks, but they seem to be rather skin coloured than bright red like they used to be.

Overall, I'm really happy with the results so far, although I've got a rash on the inside of my leg that I think's from irritation, my skin is REALLY sensitive right now.

Day 60

Skin still not looking too bad, had a couple of small ones pop up though which are being a pain in the arse and refusing to go away. Face seems to be flushing REALLY easily, I'll find myself just being bright red randomly throughout the day. Also seem to be getting even drier, like I thought that was even possible...

Overall, happy so far, got invited out to someone's 18th birthday party next Saturday, and as it happens, she is totally gorgeous and single, and if I'm clear I'm certainly gonna be tapping that :D

Booked next Friday off work aswell to go shopping with my friend. Full day down Leeds, got around £200 to spend on clothes, if I'm clearer by then I'll be over the fucking moon ^_^

Oh, and I'm 19 in 20 days, would be really really nice to be clear by then aswell, since I'll be going out that same weekends. Well, at least the months seem to be flying by now :)

your log is really helping me out. i just started accutane three days ago. the thing is, my acne is quite mild, and i'm not too sure if i should even be taking it. but if it's working for you, i guess i'll continue to stay on it.

i hope i don't get crazy breakouts soon :( my birthday is in less than three weeks and i'd hate to look horrible then.

Guest missyjean130

hang in there buddy!

Hope your current breakout goes away fast!

Good luck =)

Hey buddy. I wish you good luck. Hang in there! How long are you doing this for anyways?

Hey buddy. I wish you good luck. Hang in there! How long are you doing this for anyways?

I'll probably be on it for a full 6 months, better chance of being cured :)

Day 65

O.k, so it doesn't actually look as bad as I first thought. I haven't been moisturising, so most of what I saw was actually old red marks, never seen them like that before though :confused:

Anyway, applied loads of moisturizer yesterday and it seemed to calm down, looking LOADS better now, hardly any actives.

I put moisturizer on last night before I went to bed aswell, and it's very good stuff so I'm still al moisturized this morning :) Looking alright now :D

Got Friday off work to go shopping with a mate in Leeds, I'm looking forward to a full day out in public now :D

Day 70

Skin is looking pretty good now. I think moisturizing on a night and leaving my face alone on a morning is really helping. I've just woke up, and my skin looks alright, but is seems that if I'm up and awake for a couple of hours, it looks even better - the red marks fade and what little existing acne I have becomes barely noticable.

I found myself staring at the mirror yesterday, just amazed at how far I've come. I had a small breakout earlier this week, and I'm really hoping that it was the last.

I'm going for my hair cut today, then going shopping to Leeds, and I can't wait - a chance to show all those people in the city centre my lovely new skin :D

Day 74

Well, I've broken out like absolute crazy now! I think it can be one of three things.

I went out on Saturday and drank a stupid amount of alcohol, drank my way through about £70, felt really ill on all day Sunday.

I kinda got desperate and used some Hibiscrub in the bath again, mistake :confused:

Last night I just couldn't stop itching and it drove my fucking crazy. I just went mad and scratched the fuck outta my face, reckon I caused a LOT of irritation doing that.

Either way, tane should be fucking working now.

I have been following your progress, I sure hope in a few days you will be posting a new story one that says everthing is under control now. Drinking would be so hard on your liver with accutane...give your liver a break....I sure hope you will get over this episode quick.

I have been following your progress, I sure hope in a few days you will be posting a new story one that says everthing is under control now. Drinking would be so hard on your liver with accutane...give your liver a break....I sure hope you will get over this episode quick.

Yea, don't think I'll be drinking again on tane, it's really made me ill. How's your son doing with the tane by the way?

Day 75

Well, I think I've made myself ill by that stupid binge I went on. Felt really awful all day yesterday, really bad stomach pains aswell. Feeling a bit better now.

When I got home from work at around half 5 yesterday, I went straight to bed, slept til 10, had a bath, then slept til 7 this morning, so I feel a bit better for that, gonna try do that again today, so much sleep makes me feel a lot better, and skin looking better today too.

Decided to switch to the acne.org moisturizer aswell, sttill got two bottles of it spare, so using them now. I also ordered the acne.org cleanser last night aswell as some jojoba oil. The cleanser is the best I've ever used, and I've heard good things about jojoba oil. Never thought it would be plain sailing through tane, but this is really hard :(

Goooooooood I came on the site tonight just to see if you were OK. This is fantastic you look and feel better.

My son is acne free however he has skin that can look good one minute and rought the next with flammed red marks. The worst thing is he is so down from the medicine...what do you think could this medicine cause him to be so down. I wish I knew how to help him.

I forgot to say my son skates on his board all the time....I am so glad he has his board to turn to....you?