Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalalalaloopsy

What is the best mascara to lengthen and curl eyelashes?

I really want a new mascara that is really good at lengthening and curling my lashes. I can't seem to really find any good ones so I was wondering if there are any really good ones that anyone is using? TIA!

Guest kiwikali

benefit badgal lash mascara reallyyy lengthens but without any clumping. its great.

dior diorshow blackout mascara. makes you have huge thick tranny lashes.

woot

oh i forgot, you can get those at sephora

:]

I've been LOVING Lashblast by Covergirl (the fat orange tube). It doesn't clump (Don't pump the brush!) and it stays put. It makes my lashes thick and long. I'm not sure how it does with the curling since I use a lash curler (Revlon makes a really good one), but I've honestly never noticed any curling effect with lashes even before I started curling them myself.

Lancome Definition. Once I went to Sephora and asked 3 different girls. They told me to try Too Faced mascara. I did, and it was like "wooow". The only thing I hate about it, it doesn't come off easily. I had to wash my eyes like 4 times to get rid of it. So, I felt like I was damaging my lashes. At the end I went back to Lancome again...and so far is pretty good.

Also, Maybeline's the pink tube is good, but once I cried and it was all over my eyes..so..yea..Lancome is the winner for me.

Lancome's mascaras are definitely the best in the industry.. but they are pricey. If you're looking for a drugstore brand.. I reccomend Maybelline's Full N Soft.. its a blue and silver tube and very comparable to high end brands.

I compleeetely agree with kiwikali, especially about Benefit. I love BadGal sooo much! It's hand in hand with Dior, and Lashblast for my favorites!

i live. live liveeeee for the longlash covergirl the one that drew barrymore is on the ad for. its a big orange tube.

ive been wearing makeup for a while , and my eyelashes are the most important thing to me, so this is the only mascara ive been buying more than once.