Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok money is no object, so what is the fastest way to get rid of these stupid red marks? What will I get the best and fastest results with? I'm going next week to the doctor's and they have all the lasers, microdermabrasion, peels, ect so basically I could do anything. But I want the best of the best and the fastest way, so What is it??????????? Agh help!

ok money is no object, so what is the fastest way to get rid of these stupid red marks? What will I get the best and fastest results with? I'm going next week to the doctor's and they have all the lasers, microdermabrasion, peels, ect so basically I could do anything. But I want the best of the best and the fastest way, so What is it??????????? Agh help!

if there was one sure fire way none of us would be on this forum. you will most likely need to try multiple treatments to get improvement. the stickies have some good ones to try that have worked for most people. results are different for everyone so the best you can do is keep trying if something doesnt work well. since "money is no object" for you, i would go to your dermatologist and have him look at your red marks and have him give his opinion. then you can factor in your own opinion and what treatments you want to try and make a decision. good luck

if there was one sure fire way none of us would be on this forum. you will most likely need to try multiple treatments to get improvement. the stickies have some good ones to try that have worked for most people. results are different for everyone so the best you can do is keep trying if something doesnt work well. since "money is no object" for you, i would go to your dermatologist and have him look at your red marks and have him give his opinion. then you can factor in your own opinion and what treatments you want to try and make a decision. good luck

thanks yeah thats what I'm planning on doing asking the derm for his opinion also. But I was just asking to see if there happened to be something in particular that works w/fast results for most people.

Guest anonymous

Let's keep this going. let's put in ideas. I read some of those other ones and there like from 2004. I'm confused glyolic peals this and that peal. saylic acid vita-k. bioskin. what the? I don't know where to begin. I don't know what half this shit is. I know different things work for different people. I have some glycolic gel but it's only 8%. I saw some that were like 30 plus percent. I also have vita k acne scar and I think it's crap some people on here have had success. I'm a newbee but I think we should start a new advice board that's updated for red marks.

also what's bad for red marks. I know the sun and tanning beds are. but I also read somewhere that bp is too. is that true?

I've found professional microdermabrasion to be the best and fastest method for getting rid of my red marks, and mine are pretty bad. However I haven't really tried many other methods either, at least not consistently because I get impatient. It's pretty expensive but worth it to me.

is there a post treatment breakout with microderm? :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

I want to know this as well...

I haven't gotten a post treatment breakout at all but if you have acneprone skin you might experience some. But it is not "known" to cause a breakout. If you ask a doctor who does it they will most likely say no.