Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rustymetal

CP Serum for acne?

Ever since I started using CP serum twice a day after my bio-alcamid injections I noticed that my face doesn't break out, nor is it as oily as it used to be. Has anybody else had a similar experience with cp serum? I am so glad I accidentally discovered a new acne treatment for myself, no more whiteheads near my nose, and no more small random pimples all over my face. Disclaimer: My acne had been under control but I still got whiteheads and some pimples here and there. =;

I have had the exact same results from cp serum, but I attributed the clearing of the stubborn blackheads/whiteheads around my nose to the exfol serum which I use with it.

I could never get rid of the blackheads/whiteheads arounf my nose, but noticed they completely cleared after adding the combination of exfol/cp serum.

Is it ok to use while on Roaccutane and do they ship to the UK?

(Sorry alot of questions!)  smile.gif

persephone - You should be OK with the standard CP serum, not the other CP stuff though. www.skinbio.com takes about 6 weeks for deliver. But www.puredeming.com also sell the SAME CP serum (they buy it in bulk from skinbio) and it only takes 5 days for shipping, and shipping to the UK is normally cheap too.

I started using it once a day and broke out... I eventually got it down to a very tiny amount every other day and didn't experience breakouts. Everyone is different.

Maya   

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject:

persephone - You should be OK with the standard CP serum, not the other CP stuff though. www.skinbio.com takes about 6 weeks for deliver. But www.puredeming.com also sell the SAME CP serum (they buy it in bulk from skinbio) and it only takes 5 days for shipping, and shipping to the UK is normally cheap too.