Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HamasakiJin

Jojoba Oil VS. Aloe Vera gel..hm..which is better?

So? Which one do you think is better? After reading posts from Maya and several others, I want to get some. The thing is, which one, and what brand?

I specifically want something that will

- Remove blackheads

- Clogged pores

- Whiteheads.

- No Oil.

Healing red marks is a +, but not needed (I only have like 2).

Thanks in advance :)

My vote goes to Jojoba oil - that is going to help balance the oil. BUT aloe vera can help with the red marks. So why not use both? - aloe first, the jojoba.

For blackheads - rub some pure, extra virgin olive oil into them and then wash off after 10 minutes - dissolves blackheads like you never had them. Try it for a week and you will notice a big difference.

I can live with my red marks, you can't see them unless you are right in front of me (I think I'm the only perosn who noticed them on the mirror). I was planning to use Eucerin in the day, and then either jojoba or aloe overnight.

My blackheads are really hard to get out. I've tried squeezing (bad me), no luck. Are you sure extra virign olive oil will work? I'm tired of things that don't work.

Maya.....is "extra" pure virgin olive oil same as just olive oil? or does it have to be a specific type or whatever.

thanks

extra virgin oil - is the purest and best type of Olive oil. It's easy to get - any food store should do it, any brand is OK.