Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
frances

my gross body

i decided i am going to quit working out my muscles... i find that working out your muscles can cause acne too. Well, atleast thats how my body has reacted i still have acne and i had acne since i was 13 years old. i am now 17 years old, and my acne is tearing me up really bad. I have acne all over my body and I am a pale white complection person. I soon will be 18 years old in august... This is ridiculous, why do I have acne??? And also I look terrible my under-eyes have wrinkles and I am still young!!! I look like crap,and what is worse is that i don't wear my glasses because of this because when i look into the mirror i look so good looking because i don't see the really really bad acne i have. But than when i look at a cd as into my reflection i see what a truely ugly duckling i am... I don't understand acne pads use to work a little when i was younger, now they have no effect. Someone tell me what i am suppose to do. I wash my face everyday, this is a curseand my looks fade everyday. When i was younger i use to be the hottest guy in school, now i am considered a loser and a pothead and i don't even smoke weed. I am superficial when judging others even though i am no better looking, i only think i am better looking cause i see a different image in the mirror. And my eyes, theylook crazy!!!!! i have crazy looking eyes,this is pissing me off....

Don't stop lifting because of this. As a heavy and almost zealous lifter I hate to see someone stop. Try some new regimens and treatment, I would rather have acne and a great physique than give up something that's so healthy for you to MAYBE clear up your skin a little. PM me if you want to talk about this. Peace and god bless.

Yeh agree with image101. Dont give up on the training, it does heaps for your confidence. Just stick at it man.