Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hidemyface

Smoothbeam: where can find it in Singapore & how much &

will treatment cost? I am over 30 and just had my worst breakout on my chin and forehead area. It is very dirty looking with all the brown spots which has trouble fading. I had IPl done once but it is not fading as first. I just want to hide at home all day and shudder when I have to meet clients with my pizza face.. sad.gif

smoothbeam wont treat marks, hidemyface, i had one session, it gave me more marks so i stopped. It's at NSC--skin centre. Costs 400+, did nothing. Read the scar treatment board for the product/method that appeals to u most. TCA complex is very popular right now. I just ordered the Black Opal Essential Fade Complex coz I noticed it has almost 100% positive reviews from more than 10 users on makeupalley and on this forum: http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=17775

thanks. I read that black opal contains hydroquinine and retinol.. both of which I have to avoid. trying to get preggers and thus, stopped the retinol creams. was using Neutrogena clear skin (anti wrinkle and anti acne) cream. I had 100% radiant clear skin until when the gynae told me to stop topical retinol just to be safe.

thus, the breakout.

anyhow, I have started on a vitamin B5 regime and also, doing AHA peels to fade off the marks from the last breakout. Hopefully, it'll work.