Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamielove21

I have been so good....

I've been on accutane a month. and my nose has been full of blackheads. I've left them alone, and tried gently exfoliating there, i've tried just using regular face wash there, i've tried not putting lotion there...nothing has worked.....

so today I did that horrible thing you aren't supposed to do....I squeezed them all out. You should have seen ALL THE GUNK that came out. I mean it was A TON!!!! A few of them looked like it was a core that came out. I can't even put into words how much stuff came out. I've tried the biore strips in the past, and they didn't do squat.

Suggestions on how to prevent these in the future??

I know im not supposed to pick them, so please don't give me a hard time about that!! :shifty::redface:

Honestly, it sounds like they're better off now that they're emptied. Just make sure to keep it disinfected and medicated so the open pores don't refill.

so today I did that horrible thing you aren't supposed to do....I squeezed them all out. You should have seen ALL THE GUNK that came out. I mean it was A TON!!!! A few of them looked like it was a core that came out. I can't even put into words how much stuff came out. I've tried the biore strips in the past, and they didn't do squat.

How do they look today? I too am always amazed at everything that comes out...and yet, the very next day, they are all back. It is one thing to empty them, it is another to close that pore down. I am trying the mandelic acid now for that very reason. But if yours are still empy, yippee! Good luck!

they are actually still empty, and look pretty good. I was afraid i'd have a breakout on my nose, but nothing came up over night - yipee!!!

thanks for asking

they are actually still empty, and look pretty good. I was afraid i'd have a breakout on my nose, but nothing came up over night - yipee!!!

thanks for asking

OH they'll come back. I guarantee it.

Enjoy your life while they are gone, go see The Dark Knight.

let's put a smile on that face ah.

taking them out while on tane was not very good idea for me as my nose was shedding skin like crazy and not in a good way. but after a few months on tane my nose was clog-free! enjoy it while u can as it came back after a few months off tane