Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nanatastas

it seems no one can tell whats wrong with my skin..

I'm searching the internet for like a year now, I've asked my doctor, some skintherapists, but no one can tell me what's up with my skin. Everyone is talking about acne, indented scarring, brown and red spots. Everyone recognizes eachothers problems, so why isn;t there anyone who has the same problem as me?

I've got these light spots on my rightcheek (some kind of hypo maybe?) I think their caused by some wounds of my acne, but why didn't they appear on other sites of my face? (the skintherapist told me they weren't really scars, but what they were then she couldnt really tell)

If I only knew where it comes from or if anyone else had the same and could tell me where they came from and if and how you can get rid of them.. I would feel much better instead of guessing all day and feeling depressed about it. For the other scars I can try several treatments and that fact alone gives me some kind of hope, but these light spots...I HATE THEM

I want to know!!! I want to find someone who says; yeah, I recognize them, they dissapear eventually (that would be the nicest answer) or; I recognize them, they will never leave, accept them.

Why can't I find ANY info about this 'problem'????

maybe u should stop thinking about it. stop trying to control everything and just let go.

pplz say its hard to stop thinking about their acne, but human mind is very easy to manipulate