Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

erm what do you think if a girl who is your girl friend having pictures of other guys in her mobile phone with a folder for that special guy :cuties" while she dont even have your own picture ...soundsl ike she is having an affair ....any opinion people out there ?

OK i found out she is kinda flirting with this guy in my same school , and she even have his pictures in it in her mobile phone with a special folder " cuties" ...having an affair without my notice ..too bad ..i found out but she didint know ...!!!!!!! any opinion people.....i so fukcing hate her

I would love to have an opinion; however, your paragraph has too many non sequiturs. It's very difficult to understand or even surmise what you're trying to "get at."

okay let it be this way , i saw her with this guy and i already told her that this guy is not a good guy yet she insist and she keep following him

-she have a folder in her mobile phone named " cuties " with this guy pictures in it

- she dont even have my picture :doh:

How did you discover these photos in her mobile phone? Did you snoop?

In any case, you've already seen her around with another guy. So it seems she is saying through her actions that she doesn't want to be with you. That definitely must hurt, but keep your head up and move on. You'll find a nicer girl ;)

I noticed that your prom is next week...

I'd probably hold off on breaking up with her until after you take her to the prom if that's still an option. Have a great time but as soon as the prom is over, I'd break up with her ungratefull ass BUT tell her WHY. Then let her find her own ride home.

Maybe this isn't the best advice and I'm not entirely suggesting that's what you should do. It's merely what I would do.

In any case, you've already seen her around with another guy. So it seems she is saying through her actions that she doesn't want to be with you. That definitely must hurt, but keep your head up and move on. You'll find a nicer girl ;)

Wow! That is genius! :ninja:

Someone had to spell it out for him.... :rolleyes:

Someone had to spell it out for him.... :rolleyes:

Hahaha I quoted the wrong post. I wanted to quote the post by GoBills. :ninja:

Excellent answer. :genius:

YEAH MY GIRL FRIEND .i got mad i didint even message her for 2 days....and my prom is coming next week ..gosh i need a date

if you can do it in the time you have..find a new date for prom, then...DUMP HER AZZ. seriously.

She doesn't sound like a very loyal girlfriend. But then again you don't sound like a very nice guy either, going behind her back and calling her a bitch on an acne forum. O.o

ummm you seem to be assuming that your gf is having an 'affair'.... do you count flirting as cheating? i mean it's shit that she's flirting with this other guy and has photos of him, but a lot of girls flirt and it doesn't mean anything more than gaining attention which makes them feel special and wanted...

i wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet, if you're really worried about it TALK to her! she might simply be enjoying flirting and the attention that comes with that (TRUST me, a lot of girls treat it as a hobby) and if you explain to her you don't like it, she might understand and stop.

even though it's really hard to do, try and not be petty about it. i mean, whenever something like this happens in a relationship, it's really hard to not ignore her for 2 days. if you act pissed off or angry without letting the other person know why it can make things worse.

so my advice is basically to talk to your gf about how you feel, understand that flirting is normal for lots of girls, and importantly let her know it makes you feel like she's cheating on you. if she can't respect that, then she's not worth having.

hope that helps!

i got friends from her side telling all the bad stuff about her ...infront of me she is acting like an angel behind me she is a devil ...she brainwash people to hate me and stuff ...she is telling fucking lies to people ...yeah flirting there is a level for you to stop and not to over do it ...she seems to be flirting in the physical way . and hell yeah i did not came to school one day my friend saw her and that guy and he was pissed off by what she is doing flirting with that guy .. yeah you know what!!! I wanna make her prom DAY the worst day ever ...any suggestion ... no i am not a bad guy . loyal loving and caring . that slut ARGH ...i did so much yet this is what i get in return ....she is a TOTAL BITCH FROM THE BITCH FAMILY

ummmmmmmmmmm okay so its not very nice to call girls "sluts and bitches". why not just breakup with her and get over with it? seriously, that's mean to want to go ruin her prom. just leave her alone.

Uh, loyal, loving and caring? You don't sound like any of that. You snooped on your girlfriend's cell phone, you're jealous just because she talked to another guy, and you believe the gossip about your girlfriend without even letting her defend herself. AND you want to make her prom day the worst day ever?

I hope she dumps YOU.

Uh, loyal, loving and caring? You don't sound like any of that. You snooped on your girlfriend's cell phone, you're jealous just because she talked to another guy, and you believe the gossip about your girlfriend without even letting her defend herself. AND you want to make her prom day the worst day ever?

I hope she dumps YOU.

yessssss!

i got friends from her side telling all the bad stuff about her ...infront of me she is acting like an angel behind me she is a devil ...she brainwash people to hate me and stuff ...she is telling fucking lies to people ...yeah flirting there is a level for you to stop and not to over do it ...she seems to be flirting in the physical way . and hell yeah i did not came to school one day my friend saw her and that guy and he was pissed off by what she is doing flirting with that guy .. yeah you know what!!! I wanna make her prom DAY the worst day ever ...any suggestion ... no i am not a bad guy . loyal loving and caring . that slut ARGH ...i did so much yet this is what i get in return ....she is a TOTAL BITCH FROM THE BITCH FAMILY

I've always found it extremely annoying when an ex accused me of cheating and then acted like a total jerk about it, especially when I really wasn't cheating. Even if she is, be mature about it. Don't go and try to "ruin her prom day" and don't start bad-mouthing her. Talk to her about in a mature manner, not like "OMG YOU SLUT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME", but more like "Listen... I saw some photos on your cell phone and I've heard a few stories about you flirting with this guy behind my back. If you can't be loyal to me in this relationship, then it isn't going to work out." And then just stay out of her life. Don't return the favor of being disrespectful and immature. At that point, you're no better than she is.