Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Blackheads/Lipbalm

For the first time Iam noticing few blackheads on my nose and Iam wondering if there is anything out there that I can get that would help to get rid of them , such as patches or cleanser? I also need one that is very gentle and wouldnt break me out.

Other thing Iam looking for either lipbalm or chapstick. I currently use aveeno chapstick, but that only at night to help moisturizing my lips . My lips tend to get a bit dry if I dont put anything on them and I need something that smells and taste good :redface: Iam seeing my b/f soon and dont want something that wont make kissing hard and something that he will like to taste lol so help me out here girls.

I'm not sure about the blackhead removers, every one I've heard of is kind of harsh (Biore strips, and then all the scrubs every skincare company seems to have for blackheads).

As for lip balms, I love Burt's Bees. My favorite is the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil. A lot of people here also seem to like Vaseline (err, I honestly don't like this) and jojoba oil (I love this one :D)