Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashes

i'm a freakin idiot

Dans regimen is working wonders for me. Thanks so much.

Anyways, why am I an idiot? Because I'm lazy. My face would probably be clear by now if I were using the regimen as he directed on this website. At one point my whole forehead, nose, and both cheeks were clear. I only had a small pimple or two on my chin. Thats the clearest I've ever been in a LONG time. The BP cream takes about 20 minutes for me to put it on my whole face. And sometimes I'm too lazy to take 20 minutes to put it on my face. This last time when I was almost clear I skipped one night and the next morning I had a few breakouts which I'm now battling to get rid of. Ridiculous huh? If only I had taken those 20 minutes. I know this is a pointless post. I'm just angry with myself for being lazy. My face would probably be clear by now! And with every new pimple I get comes another red mark. For some reason when my pimples leave they leave behind a "reminder" of theirself. An ugly red mark! By the way, how can I get rid of red marks?

Check the scar forum. And why does it take you 20 mins? You mean it takes 20 mins to absorb, right?

I think he means to rub in. It takes me 15 to rub it in, I'm SO gentle I'm hardly touching my skin, and it takes a long time to rub in. It's worth it though, my combination of BP and vinegar is leading to very clear skin.

Don't be so hard on yourself. The majority of acne suffers do the same thing. Don't beat yourself up, its okay to slip, you wouldn't be human if you didn't.

Shit ashes im exactly like you. It takes me about 15 mins to do everything and the days when im mostly clear i stupidly decide that i cant be bothered to take out my time doing the regimen for the night, thinking that one night wont really make much of a difference and there the next day i wake up with some fuckin spots staring back at me in the mirror. Im now realising that this is something i have to do consistently every day and night for at least a few years until i grow out of this bullshit. You just got to learn from your mistakes.