Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SymphonyX

THIS IS A REALLY SERIOUS QUESTION

i believe that my acne is caused by.........god how in the hell do i explain this, i feel that im the only one that deals with this.....ok you know when you feel extremely embarassed, or even extremely agitated, bitter, or really sttressed and your face muscles lock up, your skin gets really tight, and your forhead feels like someones pushing against it, and just has so much pressure....welll i hope someone does...,..because i deal wit it every minute of the day, even if im in a good mood, thinggs are going fine, its still there no matter what....as im typing right now, i feel like my head is gonna blow up......this is so crazy, like who in the hell would i go to, to talk about this? what is caused by this? is it some kind of disorder, my skins gets so tight, and gets hot, and it irritates my skin a lot.....if i didnt have this , my skin would be a ton nicer....but no, i gotta deal with this all day and night, it takes me hours just to go to sleep, ITS 6:15AM now, and i cant sleep because of it.......MADNESS! ANYONE AT ALL HELP ME? this is driving me NUTS< this has been going on for over 2 years or so......

Sounds like you have a lot of pent up rage and anger. Releasing your emotions (getting rid of them) is a key step. Maybe you should tell us more about why you have these feelings.

If you're that worried about your health, you need to go straight to a doctor and discuss it all with him. Until then, let us know in more detail what is happening.

A friend of mine has the same problem. He says that he just cant relax his face....so he looks like hes really angry and the expression on his face looks like hes being defensive. Its hard especially when hes trying to go to a job interview or something, cause his face gets so tense that he cant even move his mouth to talk normal. Hes getting better now because he has a new job where he has to talk a lot. I think its just about relaxing ur face. you have to be aware of all the muscles in your face...and realize when you have them tense and when you have them relaxed. When you finally get your face to relax, keep a mental note of how it feels. It takes time and awareness biggrin.gif

yea i understand what you mean, i try to focus hell of a lot on it, trying to relax it, but i just cant seem too, it sucks waking up, cuz your face was so tense and tight all night, and when you wake up, it feels like your skin is glued gown and hurts to move it sometimes....its so crazy.....i try and try to relax it, but i just cant, it makes my whole head now feel like shit...like a constant headache....i mean its like "man should i go out today....if i do now ill have to deal with it all day.....like all my focus will have to be on that, and theres no way out of it.i cant enjoy myself because of it...i mean is there just something i can take for this?

My advice is to start lifting weights, boxing, or something that u can put all of that stored up rage and energy into. If that fails try yoga...

dude,

Acne can be cused by alot of things. I used to get it bad in my late teens but it all cleared up after I decided to alter the way I eat, function etc.... all I can say is cut out all rubbish like beer etc and just drink water! Water is amazing stuff and does wonders for your body. Start to excerise to sweat out any sh!te in your bod, eat well and the biggest thing is try to be happy!

also a tip on washing your face. wash with acne treatment and wash with warm water (to open the pores) and pat dry with clean towel!