Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yakushi

Nature works

Heya guy's, I'm new here.

lucky the acne on my face is almost completely gone. but since I'm 18 Its on my back, shoulders, packs and upper arms. Not too mutch, but on my back still some...

well the thing is I got a girlfriend since 2 weeks and she is really greaght, only I'm afraid what she thinks If she sees my back. when we huggle on the couch and she takes of her shirt she looks strange at me when I keep all my clothes on... this won't hold on very long.... :-k

so what I did now for a week, I said, I was school sick and I made a ANTI ACNE program (nature style).

1 - sun bed / once every 2 day's -=- It will dry you out and clear up the red remaining spots.

2 - extremely! hot shower -=- I was afraid to get skin cancer or something stupid, but in Japan they all do it.

3 - walking around the house naked 8-[ -=- air is sooo important, your skin must breath, and get outside more, just sit in the yard with only your pants on.

4 - working out, cardio pushups and situps -=- do 5 fast siups and 5 pushups till you break a sweat, after you break a sweat SHOWER (point 2)

5 - when you go to bed sleep on a towel -=- just wrap a towel around your pillow / cusion / mattress and sleep on it, no pyjamas's biggrin.gif ... this will make you not to lay around in your own dead skin and oil for 9 hours!

This works best for my type skin, when my skin gets to dry I stop washing it with soap, only with hot water...

BTW. THIS REALLY WORKS

if your skin does not get dry, yust use cheap touch paste insted of soap.

If you can't read it its because I'm from Holland ](*,)

>>>1 - sun bed / once every 2 day's -=- It will dry you out and clear up the red remaining spots.

No. It will give you melanoma (cancer) and make you look tacky. In fact, I'm fairly sure UV light makes acne worse in the long run.

>>>2 - extremely! hot shower -=- I was afraid to get skin cancer or something stupid, but in Japan they all do it.

I don't understand why you do not see that your first suggestion guarantees skin cancer, but somehow think that this one will. It won't. It also won't, however, clear up your acne. It will open up your pores and scald you.

>>>3 - walking around the house naked -=- air is sooo important, your skin must breath, and get outside more, just sit in the yard with only your pants on.

Wtf?

>>>4 - working out, cardio pushups and situps -=- do 5 fast siups and 5 pushups till you break a sweat, after you break a sweat SHOWER (point 2)

Wtf?

>>>5 - when you go to bed sleep on a towel -=- just wrap a towel around your pillow / cusion / mattress and sleep on it, no pyjamas's ... this will make you not to lay around in your own dead skin and oil for 9 hours!

Wtf?

This whole post makes me go "wtf," actually. Good luck with the gf.

Congratulations on your step to get rid of your acne. And don't listen to Piso, s/he has developed somewhat of an attitude problem recently and may do well to actually remember why s/he is here.

However, I must also admit to my scepticism regarding your routine. Sunbeds do cause cancer, so I would strongly advise getting off that. For bacne, just get 10% BP cream and you'll be clear in no time. Then you can get busy on that couch! O:)

Congratulations on your step to get rid of your acne. And don't listen to Piso, s/he has developed somewhat of an attitude problem recently and may do well to actually remember why s/he is here.

However, I must also admit to my scepticism regarding your routine. Sunbeds do cause cancer, so I would strongly advise getting off that. For bacne, just get 10% BP cream and you'll be clear in no time. Then you can get busy on that couch!  O:)

haha yeh thanx, I gess I meant the sunbed for 1 week and after that once a week till the real sun comes up. I beleve hot showers really work.

and yes I will get some 10% BP hopely I get rid of it soon.

However, I must also admit to my scepticism regarding your routine. Sunbeds do cause cancer, so I would strongly advise getting off that. For bacne, just get 10% BP cream and you'll be clear in no time. Then you can get busy on that couch!  O:)

Aren't you supposed to be a moderator here? This guy is wasting his time and damaging his health. :roll:

Hey shut up! Nobody wants to hear good advice here!

I sleep in a sunbed. Nothing like eight or nine hours of tanning to jumpstart my morning. Then I put BP on my tumors and off to university I go!