Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
automattox

my heart just sank and I'm scared out of my mind

I just figured out I have 3 nodules......... I've never had them before, and I am so scared that my acne has become severe. I don't have health insurance so I can't go to a derm, and I don't know what to do or how to get rid of it and I'm scared it's just going to get worse. what do I do?? >.<

first thing you gotta do, is relax for now, i know thats hard, excersise, or do something to get your mind off it, stressing is going to make it worse, u dont know that its going to become severe, maybe its just a random breakout, those happen sometimes. give it some time and if it gets worse then u can freak out, until then dont stress, cause that mite make it worse. good luck!

I suggest trying Niacinamide pads available on Amazon.com. There are several research articles touting efficacy of topical Niacinamide in treatment of acne.

I suggest trying Niacinamide pads available on Amazon.com. There are several research articles touting efficacy of topical Niacinamide in treatment of acne.

there is also several studys that show the lack of effiencity of what you suggest, this is the case with everything acne related though, we still dont know the true cause of acne thus nothing can be extremly effective. also as i note im not saying these pads dont work as they may but everyone is different.

i have had a noduel or two in the past (i already had serve acne though) but in my case that was it i didnt get any more of them, so it was just a phase for me, i should also say i didnt change anything in my diet or routin, i just went with carrying on with what i was doing and in the end they went.

also likewaitingxforever suggested you shouldnt get stressed about it, some people break out because of stress, so i would also suggest you try to take your mind off it