Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lfobia

Insomnia cause by acne!

This is my first post so here goes....

Im only gonna whine here so if you don't like it move along :)

Im sitting here by the computer its 5.30 in the morning, and i can't sleep due to the cysts i have on my body, my chest is filled and so are my arms/shoulders and back and i generally feel like shit... I've been in this situation before 5-6 weeks ago maybe more, and i spoke to my doctor about it and he refused to give me some painkillers/sleeping pills which really upset me, because nobody seems to know the pain im in :< its fucking hard to keep your life going when you are struggling with contants pain and insomnia. This shit is driving me nuts, now i have to stay up untill i literally pass out... Argh!! im so annoyed at the moment.

Anyone else in the same situation ?

dont stress it too much...body acne isnt bad at all (besides they can sometimes hurt). its not like u dont wear shirts and stuff.

I personally would take body acne over face acne. Face acne is soo soo soo mentally insanely frustrating.

take some Ibuprofen (anti inflammatory pill) before u go to bed.

1.) it will reduce swelling

2.) it will prolly knock u out if u take it before bed

3.) its a pain reliever that u can find anywhere

dont stress it too much...body acne isnt bad at all (besides they can sometimes hurt). its not like u dont wear shirts and stuff.

I personally would take body acne over face acne. Face acne is soo soo soo mentally insanely frustrating.

take some Ibuprofen (anti inflammatory pill) before u go to bed.

1.) it will reduce swelling

2.) it will prolly knock u out if u take it before bed

3.) its a pain reliever that u can find anywhere

I have been stuck with both and i would prefer bodyacne > facial acne any day aswell, its just this amount of pain is unbearable :<

It's a fact- curing acne can never be achieved by tackling one of the many factors responsible for acne. If you've ever tried to cure your acne using one-dimensional treatments like antibiotics or even detox diets and failed it's probably because you tackled only one aspect of the disease. Not only will this system teach you the only way to prevent your acne from being formed, you will also learn the only way to for good - the holistic way.