Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steve_

Accutane pls (With pictures)

Day 107 (Already Oo)

So 107 days on accutane, that was fast! So far so good, still clear and the side effects are not really big. When i say clear, i mean no actives on my face. I can jog for 45 min, sweat like a pig, and still im not gonna break out! Nothing! So yes im happy and i still have pills for a month a half. And since I use thus new moisturizer my skin looks better and heals faster wich is pretty cool since everything is healing so fast on accutane right!? And if you guys are wondering if you can work out while youre taking accutane, well the answer is yes. Because I did since the begining and im not dying or anything. Im probably gonna drink at new years eve for the first time since im on accutane because its been a really long while and i just wanna have some fun. Ill proly go in a night club or something, not sure yet. I dont really like night clubs but when youre drunk its fun lol. When I dont drink its really boring and the music is just too loud really. One of my favorite bar is called the Nord-Ouest and the nachos are just incredible, and the music is really good also like some 90's and bands like sublime or red hot chilli peper and some reggae sometimes. Anyway I dont really go in nightclubs to meet people, its the worst place if you wanna meet people i'd say. I rather meet people at work or school or you know normal life where i can actually talk to them. Well im gonan stop talking now lol and gonna go work those abs :)

Cheers !

Day 114

Hey guys been a little while. My skin is doing good for the acne part, no active on my face im pretty much all clear. The only thing i have is redmarks and its really annoying because its almost like acne, well it looks the same for me. But they are fading very slowy. I dont think my derm will give me another month of accutane in february because it would be useless imo. I just need to get rid of those redmarks. Im probably gonna try some kind of microdermabrasion treatment after accutane but im pretty sure the redmarks will go with time. For some reason my I still hate my skin right now =/ maybe because im so pale and well I dont know really. My hair are thinner also right now wich is really annoying rrr. Oh and after accutane I will probably get some braces ( dont laugh!!) Ye cause well some of my teeth are all messed up. So im 22 and i really dont want people to see me with braces so i will probably get IBraces. Its like normal braces but in the back of your teeth instead so people dont see it. The only problem, its about 7000$ so Ill be working only to get those lol. Anyways thats pretty much it for now. I will post pictures at the end and probably some post accutane too because for me, the post accutane pictures were just really usefull.

Cheers

Day 150

Hey! long time no see. In a few hours, I will take my last pills then im done with accutane! So right now I'm 100% clear. No active, only a few redmarks and they are fading. And I guess that when I'll be off accutane it will heal even faster! So I'm really happy with the results! I've never been that clear! But I must admit, I'm a little bit scared now because I don't have any pills left so now it feels like im on my own lol. I really really hope that the results will last for a long time.

And I sure hope that I will still be clear for summer. Not being oily all the time is awesome also, no oily hair and nose and forehead, god I love accutane lol. Anyways if I ever get acne again, I'm just gonna take accutane again. Shit my derm suck, I wanted to see him in like 2 months just so we can check how im doing and stuff but he said that ill have to go see my doctor again so he can give me that little paper to get an appointment with him again... And last time, I had to wait like 4-5 months and that was a pain in the ass! So since I always have a plan B and I called my doc yesterday so in a couple of days I will get the appointment with my derm and I will probably see him in a couple of months. So if i get acne again during that time, at least I will have my appointment with him to get back on accutane. for now, good bye dry lips lol.

feel free to ask me questions if you have any!

- Steve

hey, its awesome to see that youre mood has improved with your acne. i hope everything works out for you in the future with football and college!

well thank you sir, my skin is still doing very good and no new zits :P cept some whiteheads on my legs weird never had them there but face is still 100% clear <3 teh tane

Wow almost a month post accutane now. Just wanna tell you guys that my skin is till doing really good. Only got one lil zit near my left eyebrow so not that bad :) My only problem now, the redmarks ofc. They just wont go away! I know that itll take a while and in about a year if im still acne free, maybe ill do a peeling or something. But it just feels good to not worry about acne 24/24 ( because yes I had nightmares about it) and well I try not to think about it but its kinda hard because ive had acne for about 7 years. Dont even remember my life before that lol. So now I dont use any products on my face, just water and sometimes I moisturize because for some reason, the skin next to my nose is really dry and patchy. My problem now is my teeth lol. Im gonna have to wear braces soon. Omg ill look like a dork,nerd etc. And at my age with some acne people will think that im 15 or something lol itll be funny, not really but oh well itll br worth it (i hope for 5000$ >.< and 2 years) well thats pretty much it guys im starting school again soon so if you guys wanna ask me something go ahead before i leave this website for good =D

2 months Post Tane

Hey long time no see! Just wanted to tell you guys that im doing great. I didnt break out and I didnt get any big pimples either. The only things that i do get is redness and lil tinny red spots/pimples that goes away in like a day or 2 next to my nose mostly. And i feel really good now cuz i know that if i break out again i have accutane and i know that it works. Ill post some new pictures soon when ill get my new camera! cheers!

Is the cold to blame? starting to get a few pimples again. Well i never really was clear + i get a lot of redness and lil red bumps and pimples all around my nose. I might start accutane again in a few months, no way im doing this during the winter again. But still, ive been doing a lot better than before with accutane. The breakouts are smaller and they dont relly scar wich is pretty cool. Anyway I'll try to keep you guys updated if some of you care?