Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steve_

Accutane pls (With pictures)

Day 8

woot its been a week already! So I feel good right now, my face isnt dry anymore face is maybe a little tiny bit better and no side effects so for now me and accutane are best friends! cheers!

Day 9

Face was better today. Well nothing big but a little better, for now its better then nothing its only day 9 anywayz. Shit I just realized that I never do shit in my weekends lol. Im used to not do shit now because of this stupid ass acne damn it. Cant wait to have a clear face again shit. And for now no side fx so thats pretty cool, I feel really great actually all i need is a clear face now lol to regain my self confidence! So ye I cant wait!!!! Today was a good day also but i cant really go outside because my face is burning fast and I dont like to have sunproof cream all over my face looks like shit with acne lol.

Day 11

Side effects: none, like all the side effects that I had before are now totally gone :S i think i need some 80 mg pills maybe?

Face: lil bit better I think?

I started a post regarding itchy face while on Isotretinoin but I wasn't getting no hits.

Do you experience any itching your face? I have this terrible itchiness that I just want to scratch my whole face. But every time I scratch it a layer of skin starts to peel (I normally scratch while i'm sleeping)

I am on 40 mg/day of Clarus and I use Cetaphil moisturizer with spf 15 (which is very thick... any recommendations) and aloe vera gel to moisturize overnight. I still have some existing cystic acne and I am on day 7 today.

Also, I'm form Canada so can you recommend anything that I could probably buy locally. I also live 20 min across the border so any help from our American friends are appreciated.

I'm looking for:

A new moisturizer with SPF (something not too thick)

Anything to help with the itch without compensating the effect of the isotretinoin

Any comments, ideas and products that I might need to make this experience tolerable

Thanks,

Oliver

Day 15

Hey, so I dont really see a big diff on my face for now but at least i didnt get new pimples and stuff. Looks like all the pimples that I had from my IB were old blackheads. Is it possible? maybe to clean the skin dunno but i still have some of them on my nose =/ Really no side effects for now and thats pretty cool, well maybe just dry lips but i dont really care..

Oh and I had a bad cold so I was too tired to update and stuff.

Day 18

Soooo my skin looks like shit! lots of new zits around my mouth and cheek... I hope its the IB cuz if its not accutane isnt for me ..

Does anyone know if the IB can still be active at day 18? Because I thought it was only during the first week or something.

Oh and I have like no side effects yet. Maybe my lips are a lil bit dry but thats it I dun even moisturize them so ye im pretty sure I need a higher dosage.

cheers

Day 22

Lil breakout on my chin wtf !? sigh...

and no side effects.

Maybe they gave me placebo?

WTF!!? I woke up and bang what the hell is in my face?? Shit theres a part of my face under my right eye to like almost my mouth that is swollen like hell i mean really swollen!! It hurts like shit and I cant open my eye at 100%. Its like all red and looks like its full of blood or something tell me its normal?? Im gonna see my derm in 3 days but for now guys id like your help and thoughts.

thx

Hmm is it a bug bite maybe? Just to be safe I would call my derm and ask them what is going on. They will probably suggest you stop taking the pill until you can actually go in and see them. If you can't speak to the derm then I would suggest you stop taking your meds until you go in and see them just to be safe. Good luck!

Day 28

Well the monster zit is gone. I went to the derm today so ill take 80mg/day till the end of the course. bloodwork tomorrow also meh. Oh and thx devandra for answering to me :)

Side effects: nada

Face: dunno its hard to say lol

Day 33

Hola amigos, so for now im doing pretty good, I think my IB is over (about time) and my face looks a lot better everything is healing redmarks etc. And no side effects :) Accutane is the best drug ever. Im addicted! :wub:

So if you're thinking about taking accutane just do it its the only thing working!

Thx guys :)

To XianXian: IB means initial breakout

So ye I just wanted to let you guys know that im doing pretty good I had a breakout a couple of days ago it was bad but now its almost all gone! I dont have a lot of active and my skin looks a lot better then it used to. And no side effects :D well dry lips but who cares really, I know I dont cuz I rather have dry lips and no acne then acne and normal lips right? Anyway like i said if youre scared of accutane, dont be cuz its the best drug ever :)

Wow seriously the rest of the zits that I have left on my face, they just don't wanna heal! I had this big zit next to my nose for about 2 weeks now and it still looks the same. Big, Red and Disgusting. Accutane really works but the healing is like 10 times slower. Just thought you guys should know :)

Day 44

Well this morning I got into my car only to realize that someone had stolen the stereo and my cell phone so ye..... what a SHITTY DAY! Also its raining here and my big ass zit on my cheek won't heal so thats it. I've had better days.

Day 49

Well I guess im doing good since im not breaking out anymore, but my old zits and redmarks are taking forever to heal! But no big deal really cuz I know they will. Im still feeling really good also. Had my bloodwork done yesterday first time took 2 hours and this 10 min so I was really happy with that. Also im starting to exercise again like crazy that means at least 90 min of training a day + joging. I just hope its not gonna be too hard for my body since im on accutane. But ye ill train for like 6 months then ill probably start boxing if im clear cuz i dont want ppl to hit me on my face if its full of zits lol it would be nasty. So ye doing good doing good. cyaz

Alright Im gonna need some help now. Why? Because nothing is healing on my face! And if it is well let me tell you that its healing really slowly. So I'd love to know your tricks or w/e to heal faster while on accutane. I mean my face is not doing bad right now , I dont get new zits really but the older ones are not healing at all and it pisses me off! Id take vitamin e but i think its not really good when ur taking accutane so meh. Anywayz waiting for you guys, im ready to put some poo on my face if I have too :lol:

oh my ... feeling like shit right now! breakout big zits on forehead+redmarks and feeling depressed and tired fuck id shoot myself if i wasnt christian. Just had to say something

Stick with it man, the course is gonna suck, but just imagine the end result when you wont have to worry about new zits popping up. Would a clean and clear complexion feel as good if you just woke up one morning and voila? Once you are done with your course you are gonna look back and say damn, look what i went through and endured, and your are gonna look in the mirror and think it was all worth it. Keep your head up and stay positive! Attitude is everything!

Fellow Canadian on accutane! Just wondering, what kind of moisturizer are you using?

Fellow Canadian on accutane! Just wondering, what kind of moisturizer are you using?

I use GlaxalBase by wellskin its good I guess but I dont moisturize a lot for some reason everytime i moisturize the day after i breakout so dunno